CT-156 Harvard II

There is this one:

http://www.lmresin.com/?p=productsMore&iProduct=56

which I've tried to order. It's a strange process, you make your order but there's no link as to how to pay for it. I'm assuming that the company is supposed to get back to you with an email but I received nothing.

I have asked at Lonewulf if he has had any dealings with LM Resins. Adrian has told me he has never heard of them but as he has some interesting stuff, he might try to contact them himself. That's a sfar as it got I think.

But Aeroclub have had this as a future release for quite a while, not sure when it will be but as I've a PC-9 of theirs I can't see there would be a problem.

Edited by kitnut617

Funny you mention it - I'm building it as we speak!

Fit - ok but nothing special. I had some problems getting everything lined up properly as the fuselage halves are slightly miscast

Detail - ok, although the panel lines look like someone had a go with a scriber then gave up half way through!

Resin - not brilliant, quite "soapy" and lots of bubbles just under the surface

Having said that, it's buildable.

Mine will be a USAF T-6A Texan II for the USAF SIG display at Scale Modelworld (see my signature)