Trumpeter 1/32 F-100...

Thanks for the support guys :cheers:

Hello Chris,

Very very nice!!! :D :) :thumbsup:

Stéph'

Speaking of Very, Very nice with lots of thumbs-up, how is your F-100 build proceding? Too late to use my intake?

I shipped a bunch of orders today!

The rest will be sent out on Tuesday...

I also just issued partial refunds to several of you who ordered multiples.

Thanks for the orders! Hope you like the parts!

:cheers: Chris

Great to hear that you guys are already receiving them. Even better to hear that you like the product! :worship:

Thanks for the feedback. I hope to see some F-100s in the in-progress forum real soon!

All F-100 orders placed before noon on Tuesday have been shipped. I had a very busy weekend...

Orders placed after that will ship later today.

Future orders should ship on the same or next day...

:blink:

Wow, you guys are making my job difficult :cheers:

I fell behind by one day, but all remaining orders (as of this moment) will go out in tomorrows mail.

Thanks for the support :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Chris,

I have been out of touch... finishing the school year (teach high school history) and have been out ot the loop. Just came across your vastly improved Hun nose cone and would like to pick one up if you have any available or are planning a 2nd batch. When you get a chance let me know the status.

Mike

I have been out of touch... finishing the school year (teach high school history) and have been out ot the loop. Just came across your vastly improved Hun nose cone and would like to pick one up if you have any available or are planning a 2nd batch. When you get a chance let me know the status.

Mike

Welcome back Mike :thumbsup:

Here's the Zactomodels update:

I'm casting and shipping the F-100 parts on a daily basis and all caught up on orders.

I just received a shipment of A-7 canopies and filled all the back-orders today so those are back in stock, but tend to go quickly...

Su-27 canopies are back-ordered but I'm still accepting orders and hope to have more in stock very soon.

Su-27 profile art is printed on-demand and usually shipped within a week...

YF-23 in on the workbench and the next profile artwork hasn't been announced yet but is coming along nicely!

:worship: Chris

Thanks Andy!

I'm happy to hear you like the set!

I'm casting and shipping the F-100 parts on a daily basis and all caught up on orders.
:doh:

Every time I open my mouth...

Steve reviewed the set on the ARC homepage yesterday/today and I received more orders than I had parts for.

I shipped what I had in stock and I've been casting all day and will try to send out the rest of the orders tomorrow.

Thanks for the nice review Steve :cheers: It can be seen >>>here<<<.

This is the third review (that I know about).

The first appeared on CyberModeler >>>here<<<. Thanks Michael :cheers:

The other appeared on European Modeler >>>here<<<. :coolio: Thanks Jay :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Chris,

Received my Hun update professionally packed and in very short order... very "Sprue Brothers Like" service. The nose is magnificent! The rivet detail is done the way Trumpeter should have done it in the first place. Very subtle and in scale. I have spent many hours muting those dang bullet holes with Mr. Surfacer, sand paper and tedious effort. Outstanding work. Hey I've go another project for you.

The nose on the Kinetic 32nd F-86 is not very good. The lips are way to thin and the cone is distorted. The kit appears to be an up scaled repro of the Academy kit and it faithfully duplicates the nose cone of its 48th scale cousin errors and all. Hasegawa got theirs right in both 48th and 32nd. If it sounds like something you would be interested in I have dozens of pics.

Thanks again,

Mike

Chris,

Received my Hun update professionally packed and in very short order... very "Sprue Brothers Like" service. The nose is magnificent! The rivet detail is done the way Trumpeter should have done it in the first place. Very subtle and in scale. I have spent many hours muting those dang bullet holes with Mr. Surfacer, sand paper and tedious effort. Outstanding work. Hey I've go another project for you.

The nose on the Kinetic 32nd F-86 is not very good. The lips are way to thin and the cone is distorted. The kit appears to be an up scaled repro of the Academy kit and it faithfully duplicates the nose cone of its 48th scale cousin errors and all. Hasegawa got theirs right in both 48th and 32nd. If it sounds like something you would be interested in I have dozens of pics.

Thanks again,

Mike

Mike is correct. The lips of the Kinetic nose cone is way too sharp. They should have been rounded and smooth.

Chris,

Thanks again,

Mike

Thanks Mike! :thumbsup:

Glad you like the parts!

As for the service I do my best to ship packages the same day or the next day if I have them in stock. Unfortunately I've been out of Su-27 canopies for a while now and am out of A-7 canopies once again...

I am casting resin for the sets daily and will be filling the back-orders as soon as I receive another shipment of vacform parts. Very sorry to those of you who have been waiting...

F-100 sets are shipped the same or next day.

I might consider the F-86 for a future product but for right now I am busy working on the YF-23 and a couple of other goodies.

Chris :D

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Snugged in sooo neatly! coolio.gif

hun_zactonose_zpsbb109dd3.jpg

P4180009-1_zps7408f925.jpg

To my shame I have to admit that the Hun hasn't been finished yet.

I started it almost six years ago and prior to moving to another home, I carefully mothballed it in a box and forgot about it over the years...

Recently, (two moves later) I rediscovered the box - everything intact and complete. I'm hoping to have the Hun finished ASAP.

Cheers,

Erik

Edited by Airfixer