Someone wanted IL76?

These were taken by my friend and colleague Trond Bjørkli back in 96-97, before I started working at Evenes airfield

rdblil76.jpg

f4238b45.jpg

19b238b0.jpg

f85db00e.jpg

0a70336c.jpg

And some a bit more recent, taken by me with a digital camera (though an early camera with a whopping 2mp chip! :whistle: )

61d48b45.jpg

393cccf7.jpg

Ah, no, this was with my old Chinon SLR.

8d00c8a9.jpg

Edited by atckyrre
Whoa, I may need to track that sheet down. Thanks!

Russell Brown at AHS has these in stock for $10. It is an outstanding sheet for the Trumpeter kit and yes, you get both regular blue and polar red Aeroflot Soviet-era markings.

You also get very well executed window decals that help improve the look of the front end.

Great pics of the Il-76, btw. Thank you for posting them.

-Mike

Thanks guys,

I've built an IL76 with the Liveries Unlimited decals and can't praise them high enough. They fit perfectly and helped get the model just right. In addition I used the Braz-Models tailcone. Here's an in progress shot just to show how those windows work.

1il76decals.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

Man those Il-76 just look perfect in snow condictions, BTW, In the pic of your nice builded Candid I saw the right wing of an An-74P but with the flaps down! :nanner: and I want to build mine just like that, sorry if I ask you this but do you have more pics of that 74? and anyone else knows how to drop the flaps? I really apreciate that.

Thanks for sharing your pics. :D