TIGER MEET 2007

Dear friends,

Thank you very very much for your nice complements.

I am willing to produce these decals along with the ones I completed last years Tiger Meet. Within 15 days I will complete another Turkish Squadron with colorful tail markings for their 20th anniversary. And then I will get started for the production along with some other squadron markings as well.

Here are the ones completed last year...

Hope you like them as well :-)

Picture043.jpg

Omar, link please! Where can we purchase these!!!

Dear all,

Thank you very very much for your kind comments.

Here are few more pictures from last year.

For the moment, decals of these tigers are not available yet, but I am working on them, I will let you know about the progress, but it seems like not take long:-)

Best

Omer ERKMEN

From TURKEY

44650035.jpg

tiger1.jpg

tigeratdown.jpg

I would like to present my latest models in 1/1 scale :-)

This year's Tiger Meet is officially named as ARCTIC TIGER. Therefore I decided to create a concept according to this name.

Excellent work Omer !

The 2007 schemes are very original works of art :coolio:

How long will they stay on ?

As for the 2006 scheme, well they were OK , we had seen that one before from 31 SQN BAF and others :thumbsup:

Edited by Wannes
Dear all,

Thank you very very much for your kind comments.

Here are few more pictures from last year.

For the moment, decals of these tigers are not available yet, but I am working on them, I will let you know about the progress, but it seems like not take long:-)

Best

Omer ERKMEN

From TURKEY

tigeratdown.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this shot. Any chance of a Hi-Res version :soapbox:

I absolutely LOVE this shot. Any chance of a Hi-Res version ;)

I would like to send it to if you liked it, at down that sky was fantastic, I couldn't believe my camera were capable of capturing those tones...But I touched the tiger face on tail in photoshop after all :banana:

Send me your mail address please, omererkmen@superonline.com

best

Omer ERKMEN

From TURKEY

Excellent work Omer !

The 2007 schemes are very original works of art :banana:

How long will they stay on ?

As for the 2006 scheme, well they were OK , we had seen that one before from 31 SQN BAF and others ;)

In 2006 there was an order to remove them in four days for the regular service...

But this year it seems like things are little bit different, They will probably keep their dresses at least couple of weeks or even months...

I would like to send it to if you liked it, at down that sky was fantastic, I couldn't believe my camera were capable of capturing those tones...But I touched the tiger face on tail in photoshop after all :worship:

Send me your mail address please, omererkmen@superonline.com

best

Omer ERKMEN

From TURKEY

Email Sent. Thanks so much man. That is a gorgeous shot

Jim

Omar, these are AWESOME. i like that it has almost a Christmas feel to it. you captured the feel of a snowy theme perfectly. and it's cool that's it's cartoon without being too cartoon. if you had just said, "i'm gonna design it with a cartoon tiger throwing a snowball" i would have thought you crazy, but this!!! I give ya two thumbs way up. <_< :blink:

thanks for posting

Bill

Omar, these are AWESOME. i like that it has almost a Christmas feel to it. you captured the feel of a snowy theme perfectly. and it's cool that's it's cartoon without being too cartoon. if you had just said, "i'm gonna design it with a cartoon tiger throwing a snowball" i would have thought you crazy, but this!!! I give ya two thumbs way up. :blink: :thumbsup:

thanks for posting

Bill

Hello Bill,

Thank you very much for your encouraging words :-)

Every year, all participants usually preferred tigers with paws or tigers with roar, I decided to create something different this year, thankfully, our squadron really liked them:-)

Here are two more close ups from each sides for you.

Best

Omer ERKMEN

From TURKEY

REDTIGER2.jpg

DSCN0025lm.jpg