Pictures from a fly in in Sweden

I was at a small Fly-In in Sweden yesterday. Took a couple of hundred photos, some were unfortunately overexposed :rofl:

A photo of my friends L4 Cub, in Italian campaign markings. My friend sits in the back as he and another guy does a nav competion, my friend won it:

IMGP5087.jpg

Her my friend taxies in after the nav flight:

IMGP5094.jpg

A gorgeus Fairchild U23, it took the owner 18 years to rebuild! :) He's done a good job!

IMGP5266.jpg

This is a Boeing Stearman owned by an american living over here, when i last saw it in 2001 it was just shipped over and althoug the inside structure was OK the fabrik and so was in a very bad state. He has also made a nice rebuild. It was not flown by the owner:

IMGP5097.jpg

The pilot had his own arobatic converted Steaarman until last year:

IMGP5171.jpg

One of the highlights of the Fly-In was the quick visit and display of my favourite airplane :thumbsup: , the Spitfire, this is a mk XVIE owned and displayed by the swedish carpart company Biltema. They also have a P-51D Mustang!

IMGP5190.jpg

IMGP5193.jpg

IMGP5205.jpg

IMGP5208.jpg

IMGP5226-1.jpg

This is a Boeing Stearman owned by an american living over here, when i last saw it in 2001 it was just shipped over and althoug the inside structure was OK the fabrik and so was in a very bad state. He has also made a nice rebuild. It was not flown by the owner:

IMGP5097.jpg

Pffft.... just a cheezy Blue Angels rip-off scheme. You'd think if you were going to spend the money to buy an Airplane, you'd come up with an original design, instead of just jumping on to someone elses brand image. :coolio: