jeff briner: Jeff, Jeff, Jeff- I have a beard- and he's me! Thanks, man!

rjwood_uk: perhaps, were I building a replica of the Orient Express or some such, tut, tut! :thumbsup: ;) ;)

Wing_Nut: Ah, Photoshop- the markers that never run dry! It's you who gets the Deerstalker cap, my dear Wing_Nut! I have a Cintiq 21UX- it's made out of magic. Thanks so much!

rj, save your pennies- these things are worth it!

Well, much has transpired in the last 48 hours- read on! If you dare.... :thumbsup:

Misc_047.jpg

Misc_048.jpg

Misc_049.jpg

Misc_050.jpg

Misc_051.jpg

Misc_052.jpg

Misc_053.jpg

Misc_054.jpg

Misc_055.jpg

Misc_056.jpg

Edited by chukw

Chukw...that is awesome. You SERIOUSLY need to turn eahc build into a little how to comic book..informative AND funny!!!!1 keep up the good work. I can't wait to see this one finished :thumbsup:

Sean

Edited by martin_sam_2000

Yah, seriously cool!

Ahh...the Wacom! My first two years of school were wasted on trying to find a marker I liked. Prismas, ADs, Trias, Copics...what a waste! Now I have a drawer full o'markers I'll almost certainly never use again, at $3 to $5 each.

Fantastic work Chuck! Sweet build-

Pete

A Cintiq 21UX . . . sweeeeet! I have a much smaller version that I use for photography but seeing what you've done here certainly gives me ideas. As far as buying a collection of watch parts on eBay, that was either a stroke of genius or pure madness (some might argue that's redundant) but now I'm actually going to be able to put to use all of the old dead watches that have created a commune in the back of my sock drawer :thumbsup:

And I love the Redwall drawings on your site!!

Wooooow!!!

Now that's really fantastic!!!

Compliments chuckw,your build is going better and better!it is awesome and I wont get tired of saying this!!!

Illustrations well,are greaaat!!!

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Hoi Chukw,

When do we, the members of the "lil' Chuk and G.P. Abe club", get our secret decoder rings??? Just trying to stay tuned and not miss the next episode.

The Beast is looking great and getting better.

later

Ruud

Wow! Fascinating, awesome, stunning! :redx:

Chuk, you're a real modeling expert!

Your thread is a very useful guide how to build models! :woo:

Impatiently look forward to see complet bird!

Cheers and happy modelling!

Alexander.

amazing work as usual chuck!!!

that morse code sender and the uv lamps...etc amazing level of detail and finely crafted!!!

you continue to amaze us all!!!

i cant wait to see what you do with this engine!!!

Richard

Oh, Pete!

Thanks guys- it's been a busy weekend, but I got some model time in! Here in the states we've just had our Memorial Day weekend (really the 30th), in which we celebrate the beginning of summer- and solemnly remember the sacrifices of those who have served our nation.

Memorial_Day.jpg

But, returning to our series, Li' Chuk has rescued Giant Penny Abe from th clutches of the Helldiver with a tantalyzing offer: read on! If you dare!!!

Engine_001.jpg

Engine_002.jpg

Engine_003.jpg

Engine_004.jpg

Engine_005.jpg

Engine_006.jpg

Engine_007.jpg

Engine_008.jpg

Engine_009.jpg

Edited by chukw

Now that engine is a masterpiece and your fantastic way to paint makes it AWESOME!!!!!!

you get it so realistic that i'm very stunned of the work you achieved!

very well done,every update is a surprise and is really fantastic!

I cant only understand how you keep you motivation LOL!!!!!

Cheers

:bandhead2: