Chuck, there are a lot of interesting threads this year with some great modeling. Speaking for myself, I have got to rate this as the penultimate post, so cleverly documented thanks to Abe and Lil Chuck. Looking forward to seeing this completed, but don't take too long a vacation... we will be counting the days until you start the next build. :thumbsup::rofl:

Edited by jeff briner
  • 2 weeks later...

Must.....need.......more.......pics!

All in all, this has got to be one of the best builds I have ever seen. I can't even begin to imagine all of the hard work and dedication that you have put

into this model. You have the talent and determination that I can only hope for. Thank you for sharing something that we can all enjoy.

RYAN.

Well- I done did it! The Helldiver is complete- she's sitting on the bench in a quite glow. I'd like to thanks you all for the support and encouragement received oover the last 15 months or so- it's been much appreciated. I've gone from typing captions, which is laborious and dull for me- scribbling away right on the pictures and adding my little homunculi to entertain and amuse. Over 500 pics and who know how many posts later- I've finished me a model! But you're not logged in to hear me yammer- on to the pics!

Misc_411.jpg

Misc_412.jpg

Misc_413.jpg

Misc_414.jpg

Misc_415.jpg

Misc_416.jpg

Misc_417.jpg

Misc_418.jpg

Misc_419.jpg

Misc_420.jpg

Chuck,

I just wanted to say thanks for all the effort and time you put into this thread. I have truely enjoyed following this build from start to finish.

I wanted to compliment your model. It looks awesome! But this is not the best thing about this thread......

A greater compliment is the passion and enjoyment of our hobby that comes through on every one of your posts. Your attitude does not change when some thing or process does not go just "perfect". For this especially I compliment you with all my heart. This is what I have seen and enjoy most about this thread.

Now, I have to be just a tad bit greedy and hope, plead and beg you to do another thread with your next build.

Thanks again and God Bless,

Ken