Chuk, this is the coolest thing i've ever seen on ARC. This build should become like a feature or something on the ARC homepage. Your play by play and the little bearded guy are awesome! And, of course, the quality of your build, holy smokes!!!! So much talent!!

Jason

Thanks my friends- glad you're getting something out of all this hoo-ha!

I'm trying something with that radio, but in the meantime thought I'd crack into the wings. It's been a busy week, so I only got one done... take it away, Lil' Chuk!

Wing_001.jpg

Wing_002.jpg

Wing_003.jpg

Wing_004.jpg

Wing_005.jpg

Wing_006.jpg

Wing_007.jpg

Wing_008.jpg

Wing_009.jpg

Wing_010.jpg

WOW! AMAZING WORK!!

And I love the way you guide us along with your clear, precise instructions..I'd like to think I was following ChukWikepedia......Its BRILLIANT.. and someone as inexperienced as I can follow and see exactly what you mean with your drawings etc.. thank you ChukW.

HOLMES.... :D :salute: :)

Edited by HOLMES

confirm Holmes 1000 %

great build ... and a very cool way to explain your painting tecniques. think i can learn a lot. Thank you for sharing

kind regards, Hans

Edited by jack52
  • 2 weeks later...

Heh, heh....! :D

This thread cracks me up :)

Not only is the modelling first rate but the illustrations really lighten the tone.

Well photographed, logical steps make this easy to follow and learn from.

Thanks Chuck, you're doing a fine job. :coolio: Keep it up.

:D

:D

The cartoon caricatures in your posts makes the intricate art of modeling seem more pleasureable, and fun and so enjoyable.... :)

It alsorelieves the boredom of having to think what the modeling implements are sometimes,

as you draw them in( sometimes after a very mentally exhausting working day

its nice to see what you mean! :D )

I can follow without having to revert back to previous pages to as you remind us with those lovely sailor cartoons!!!

Thank you for your delightful way of teaching us your way!!( maybe you should write a book using this method for younger kids!) :D

I look forward to more of your posts ....

Thank you so very much ChukW..

HOLMES.... :)