• 2 weeks later...

My thanks, friends!

I'm back! Work has been exciting- and quite busy as of late. Ah well- it could be worse- I mean, I am getting paid to draw semi-naked chicks with big guns! No, really!! Anyway, I have managed to get some modeling time in here and there- here's a recap of the past month:

Well_13.jpg

Wing_014.jpg

Wing_015.jpg

Wing_016.jpg

Wing_017.jpg

Wing_018.jpg

Wing_019.jpg

Wing_020.jpg

Wing_021.jpg

your Helldiver is going to look stunning when it is done. as mentioned before, you should publish a how to book on modeling with your little animated self(and Abe) to guide us along. VERY helpful and informative. Canlt wait to see this one finished

keep up the good work!!!!

Sean

and starring...Lil Chuk, now available in glorious TECHNICOLOR! I('m getting a kind of "Disney-esque" feel to your cartoons Chuk :wacko: . What's next for Lil Chuk, Pixar style CGI? :blink: )

Sweet scratch building again. This is a must see for all. Keep it up. :cheers:

:popcorn:

:)

only just seen this build again. great stuff chuck. your attention to detail is something out of this world. amazing stuff. love the charactures.

any links to your drawings of half naked chicks with guns? :) lol

Richard

Hey, thanks, guys! It was good to get back to the bench- I've been working extra on development for our 1st feature film, an all-new Heavy Metal! David Fincher will produce and direct one of the segments, and I'll be Lead Concept Artist. Whoo-hoo! I wish I could post some of my latest, but all under strict Non-Disclosure Agreement. Here's a couple oftrading cards I did for Upper Deck a few years ago- Scorpia.gifPsionic_Scrambler.gif

Here's a cut-and-fold cockpit I did for my balsa and tissue skyraider- fun! The pilot's head and shoulders are carved foam... Skyraider_Cockpit.gif

You can see more at chukw.com Thanks!

I've been futzing around with a bunch of miscellaneous crapola on the build. :thumbsup: Sooner or later I'm going to have to close up the fuselage, but in the meantime there's so many little things to do !

Misc_001.jpg

Misc_002.jpg

Misc_003.jpg

Misc_004.jpg

Misc_005.jpg

Misc_009.jpg