Photo advice needed

Put this over on Fence Check also but was looking for input from all the photographers here as well. I've been experimenting with low light shots and editing in preparation for Friday's night time show in Salinas...I'm attempting to end up with shots that aren't as noisy as an angry cat in an aluminum trash can. :unsure: This was taken at dusk handheld with a shutter speed of 1/50, f5.6, ISO200, with a Canon 400D/L 100-400mm IS on mode 2. Still learning how to play with RAW so these were shot JPEG. #1 and #2 were edited with different settings of noise reduction/sharpening in Photoshop Elements 5.0 and #3 was done with a combination of Neat Image noise reduction and PS. I think #3 turned out the best...any and all comments welcome. Just looking to see if I'm on the right road camera settings and editing wise. Thanks in advance! :blink:

1)

IMG_1433_x2a.jpg

2)

IMG_1433_x2aw.jpg

3)

IMG_1433_x2f.jpg

I was thinking about just bringing a really large flash bulb or spot light! :thumbsup: Like those spot lights you see when a car dealership has a grand opening or 50% off (Yeah right) sale.

Do you think the pilots will mind?

Hope I wouldn't melt the paint off. :D

:D

OK all kidding aside.

I'll have to try out some settings tonight and get back to you.

I feel that the 3rd photo looks pretty sharp.