Political posts and comments.

Sorry....but you are attempting to take a public stab at the Mods. And I'm not willing to stand by. You have no access to the thousands of behind the scenes messages pertaining to the efforts of the ARC mods. I'm not willing to go there. I've received complaints from Americans about non-Americans and the Mods not doing enough. I've had complaints from non-Americans about the mods being pro-American. No matter what is done.......someone will criticize....as you have proved.

I would have thought my original post with this line "I will not be pro-western or anti-western......I plan to delete it all." would have addressed these issues.

Your comments have been noted......I am open to all suggestions........but if you begin your comments with "Over the past couple of years" then you are slamming Mod efforts in the past and I'm not interested in going there. Talk in the present tense and I will not consider your comments as a stab against the Mods efforts in the past. I am attempting to move ARC forward.....and I'm fully willing to talk about my mistakes in the past......but not anyone elses perceived mistakes.

If you want to discuss Moderator efforts in the past I suggest you e-mail me or PM me privately. Doing that publically is in poor taste.

Steve B

ARC Owner

but if you begin your comments with "Over the past couple of years" then you are slamming Mod efforts in the past and I'm not interested in going there.

I've spoken up in support of the mods several times before and I still stand by my support of them as i did then. I have conversed with them all off-board in the past and I hope that they realize that I do appreciate their efforts. You are correct that my statement (as you pointed out above) was very poorly worded. It was not my intent to throw them under the bus and I apologize to all the moderators if I created that impression.

Trigger.....e-mail inbound....lets talk.

Rgr that.

i have one VERY VERY important question. is reference to a tweet considered political? :D

Hey Steve, keep up the good work and we just want you know, we're all counting on you and we're behind you all the way......WAAAYY behind you. :D

Bill