Gathering of Mustangs and Legends 2007 9/27-9/30

Just going to post a few tonight. I'm worn out from 3 days of non stop air show.

First is a pic of my boy with Jack Roush's P-51. The other cool thing was where we were sitting the guy next to us worked for Hendrick Motorsports.

SANY1382.jpg

SANY1269.jpg

The way I took these shots (and others already posted) was about the only way to keep people out of pictures.

SANY1288.jpg

SANY1280.jpg

SANY1387.jpg

Mike

As far as Rick McCallum goes in the photo I posted in my link - He was there with an elderly man that could have only been his father (they had the same nose). The older gent had a B-17 hat on - so he might have simply been there with his father for the show. I didn't intrude on them - but I hope he got some great background for the Red Tails film while they were there. The golf cart he was in was marked "Documentary Film Crew".

There were guys riding around in carts & on foot filming Thursday. I might be in some of it, will have to wait and see if my big walking by part gets cut or not. Hope I didn't look to goofy. :doh:

Mike

Your a modeler,of course you looked goofy and geeky! :woot.gif: We all do :D

Tony

I was up there with my buds, Don Flynn and Steve Stohr. A great time was had by all. I got to slobber all over Crazy Horse2, sorry Greg. Heres some pics I took while there:

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

More to follow later THANKS for looking,

Jack aka BUGFAN

all i can say is :bandhead2:

when i looked at the first few pics i was thinking, okay, i'm not too upset i didn't go, the weather looks pretty ugly......but no, the sun apparently came out and it was perfect!!!!! now i'm $##%#@ i couldn't go. :thumbsup:

maybe next time. any idea if they are going to do it again and when or where?

Bill

all i can say is :worship:

when i looked at the first few pics i was thinking, okay, i'm not too upset i didn't go, the weather looks pretty ugly......but no, the sun apparently came out and it was perfect!!!!! now i'm $##%#@ i couldn't go. :lol:

maybe next time. any idea if they are going to do it again and when or where?

Bill

Thursday was the bad day for weather, it cleared up overnite and the next 3 days were great....sorry you missed it...

I think it was a 1 time deal sorry to say....