Yak-9D, Eastern Express 1/72, Maj. Ivan N. Stepanenko

Geez :D , for some reason my camera wouldn't upload these pics to the hard drive last evening. Well here they are now, the best I could do before the deadline, some elements aren't attached yet such as the sliding canopy and the weathering hasn't been completed, let's say it's 95% complete.

jak-92.jpg

jak-93.jpg

jak-91.jpg

jak-94.jpg

Edited by Victor R

here are my unfinished business :

Yak-3

not really satisfied with the color tones (tamiya home brew for AMT-11/12), the grey is somewhat darker than what shown in these pics ( which capture the exact tone I want!) and the AMT-12 is a little bit too green.

Rk32.jpg

Rk-35.jpg

Rk-34.jpg

Mc-202

Did my best, but the Italeri kit has some time-consuming fit problems which of course get worse with my detail additions.

c202left.jpg

C202right.jpg

C202cockpit.jpg

C202cokpit.jpg

U2.jpg

C202.jpg

I'll try to do better next time on the Nightfighter & N.African GB, at least I'll not be working in summer :D. Meanwhile I plan to post furthers shots of those three when finished in the In-progress or Today's birds sections on ARC. I would like to congratulate all those who participated in this really enjoyable group build!