F-18E/F and EA-18G

As far as the "Valions" VFA-15 go...the best one was the scheme that came out in an early Revell offering, black trim with a while lion on the verts.. Some Legacy schemes are just not to be surpassed, or changed; as change is not always good.

Edited by Angels49
Is that at an airshow Dave, or is that the "normal" flightline? I see an OV-10 in the background...is that one of the ones they are evaluating for use overseas?

Aaron

That's parked right behing my building. Those OV10s have been there for a while. I've seen them leave once. They have civil registrations on them.

D-Backs rolled out their retro bird here about a month and a half ago. Here's a link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.139076429499481.29397.100001913741658

j

I get this when I click ... :crying2:

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Looking forward to seeing this one ...

Gregg

Howdy all!

Just purchased Fightertown's -103 set for the Trumpy Superbug F. Looking forward to the ghosted grey on grey and using Brians products. Probably will be 4 years till I get to put them on, since in a bout of temp insanity I decided to superdetail avionics and wheel bays, as well as the cockpits! :doh:

That is Too Cool ! :yahoo:

Gregg

Gregg normally I'd agree with ya 150%, but this time I can't simply because I had planned on trying to do a lineage build for the Diamondbacks starting with the venerable Phantastic Phantom, Now I don't know; how can I do it if I have to buy a new kit every month just to keep up with all the changes they're making retro's and updates.... :doh: :wacko: .

Edited by Angels49

Gregg normally I'd agree with ya 150%, but this time I can't simply because I had planned on trying to do a lineage build for the Diamondbacks starting with the venerable Phantastic Phantom, Now I don't know; how can I do it if I have to buy a new kit every month just to keep up with all the changes they're making retro's and updates.... :doh: :wacko: .

Awww C'mon Clif, you know you can't deny that isn't a Great looking Rhino ... :whistle:

Gregg

Edited by GreyGhost

Pppplllllllleaaaaase, DO NOT!!! insult the Phantom, by calling a steroid laden bug a Rhino.

Well, it's the "Official" nickname for the Super Hornet in the US Navy and being that the Navy Folks never really called the Phantom "Rhino" ... :whistle:

I believe every Super Hornet squadron has Rhino Themed patches now too ...

-Gregg

• 3 weeks later...