F-18E/F and EA-18G

Does anyone have any new photos of VAQ-141 Growlers with NF tailcode? Are they still at NASWI? Gauntlets already left NAF Atsugi and waiting when the VAQ-141 join to CVW-5. Early spring is comming...

These markings must be looking very interesting!

141 isn't here yet, but it looks like they painted at least one of their planes already.

http://www.fencecheck.com/forums/index.php/topic,7782.90.html

Good to know, thanks for that ... :thumbsup:

Maybe they will be all changed by the time they arrive in Japan then ...

Here's VFA-137 Kestrel's new CAG scheme ...

web_120305-N-YB753-030.jpg

(Photo: US Navy)

>>> Hi Res <<<

Sorry about it being a blurred shot ...

Gregg

141 isn't here yet, but it looks like they painted at least one of their planes already.

http://www.fencecheck.com/forums/index.php/topic,7782.90.html

wow, I look forward to CAG aircraft! :woot.gif:

It was written here that VAQ-141 already has painted NF501, NF502, NF503, NF504 and NF505. NF500 still missing with new tailcode. Maybe AJ500 getting new livery.

Edited: Corrected mistake: not VAQ-142 but -141

Edited by Tomas Macourek

Wow, great shots NT ! :worship:

I'm really liking the Swordsmen's new scheme, has a lot of "retro" feel to it ...

So, VFA-86 is the latest Rhino squadron, right ?

Thanks for sharing, really nice stuff ! :clap2:

Gregg

Thanks Gregg, was really excited to see the Winders......they were regulars in the C model here, but it was an Admiral flying it, and I forgot to ask him how they were coming along.......forgot 2...lots of XC's right now, im not complaining! :woot.gif:

6822179590_c81de9675e_o.jpg

6778155368_f0bfea3951_o.jpg

Yeah, 86 is the newest super squadron, they got a bunch of thier jets from us a few months ago, I'd have to look up the buno to see what jet that was when it was a Rhino, but we transfered them all of our 130's except one.

Belay my last, 6953 wasn't ours, we transfered 48, 49, 51 and 52 to them

Edited by rightwinger26

Hello!

Resolve will join you! I from Russia, very much am pleasant Super Hornet and Growler.Фотографий from me it will not be natural, but it is very interesting to me to watch development of this plane. For myself I draw all squadrons on photos which I can find.

Yours faithfully, Andrey.

Thanks for information. I'm going to find some pics. Hope that Hasegawa will produce limited edition as soon as possible.

For whatever it's worth, it appears to pretty much the same design as before, with 'NF' in block gray lettering where the 'AJ' was. No rising sun or stylized font.... yet. Give it time ;)

To add photos for some reason it is impossible. Here the reference to my drawings Super Hornet and Growler. :crying2:http://postimage.org/gallery/19p3e6o0/

With crew and technicians can eat errors so-as I draw on photos if there are errors it is ready to correct.

Wow, those are all quite well done ...

To post an image directly from your hosting site, click "Show Codes" on your page and then copy the first code on the list from the "Hotlink for Forums 1" code and then paste it here ...

VFA_103_200_2_F_2011.jpg

jpg image hosting

(Maveric043"s image)

I hope that helps ...

-Gregg