Howdy all, and thanks again for a great GB. Before we get to the raffle drawing, I wanted to compile a list of sponsored prizes, to make sure we have everything. Here is what I know of at the moment.

Mike Grant - 2 sets of Ju88/Buffalo decals, 1 kit (3 names drawn)

Terry Dean - $20 credit towards Terry Dean nose weights (1 name drawn)

Raymond Chung/Lucky Model - prize to be determined by Raymond (1 name drawn)

Jay Allman - 1/48 Hobbycraft Polikarpov I-16 Type 18 (1 name drawn)

Dave Klaus/Meteor Productions - still attempting to contact Dave about what prizes will be donated

If there are any other raffle prize donations that I missed, please let me know. Once we have this squared away, we can do the drawing. Thanks!

I am still trying to contact Dave at Meteor regarding their sponsorship. In the mean time, here is a list of all the ARC names for people who have completed a build for this GB and will be in the raffle drawing. Some of the more recent entries may not be included, so please look over this list and if your name is not on here and it should be, let me know. Thanks!

CanadaMoe

Jay Chladek

Touvdal

WymanV

TF51GREGWISE

jrallman

David Koktavý

DarylH

Zmey Smirnoff

johnsan

ThatJeffGuy

JEN722

ch9862

gregax

Apex1701

Allok

klimmer

I-16

raschi

VG 33

ac4313

David Walker

Edited by jrallman
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, I am officially ****** and fed up with Dave Klaus at Meteor. He agreed to sponsor this GB back before we started and now I can't even get him to respond to emails or reach him by phone, so I will just do the raffle draw with the prizes we have verified. If Dave gets back to me later, I can draw for his prizes then, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Thank you all for your patience in this.

I let my 3 year old pick the names out of a hat for these. The prizes are as follows. If you won, please contact me or the sponsor with your name and address. Once you have received your prize, let me know so I can keep track. Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Mike Grant Ju 88/Buffalo decals - raschi

Mike Grant Ju 88/Buffalo decals - DarylH

Mike Grant kit - WymanV

Terry Dean $20 nose weights - JEN722

Raymond Chung/Lucky Model TBA - Jay Chladek

Jay Allman Polikarpov I-16 Type 18 - ThatJeffGuy

Again, thanks to all and congrats to the winners!

Thanks to the mods and sorry about the problems with He Who Must Remain Nameless, Jay. I'm sure you

provided ample time for a response. I must have horse-shoes up the butt though because this is my second

win in a GB in 2 successive GB's. And I never win anything.....really :cheers:

Cool, I won something. :cheers:

I can wait as long as needed. No hurry to determine the prize or ship it fast at all. I am just glad I participated in this GB since it got me to build something that I wouldn't normally have built otherwise. In the mean time, my kit collection has grown a little with some subjects I've been thinking of doing up in WW2 Soviet warpaint. All the completed builds (and a few of the incomplete ones) inspired me to consider expanding my choices from US or British subjects for Allied builds. Thanks for the good work to all involved.

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm at the Post Office today and I have a package. Not expecting anything, I turned in my little card and got a box from Sprue Bros. Odd-not only did I not order anything from Sprue Bros., I've never ordered anything from them (much as I'd like to). Upon opening it at home, it's a Hobby Boss F4F-3 from Mike Grant! Spot on, Mike-howd'ja know? :cheers: I was just looking at one Saturday at my LHS too!

Thanks Mike-if I don't get itchy fingers first, it'll be on my list for PACAIR2.

Merry Christmas!

Ken

• 2 months later...