Brian Marbrey: Not quite yet a bad trader

Anyone know what happened to Brian? I just realized he never shipped my 5 sets of F-14 stencils that I bought and paid for back in June. I sent him an email, but it was to his old VFDecals address and I'm not sure if he'll get it. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken Young

I got mine. Could be the mail lost it or your postie nabbed it. (I had that happen with some Two-Bobs stuff a couple years back.)

Brian is not the fastest with the mail, but it always comes :cheers: and I find his communication is normally bang on.

In fact the comminication tends to be about mail delays due to his job. Something those of us who did military time can understand. He has not had the greatest year and does a lot of work away from home and away from email.

Speaking of which, Brian........Since I know you will see this.........It looks like the stuff you are sending me might work best if you wait a couple more weeks.

I'll be sending you an email with the new address once they confirm the postal code.

Edited by phantom

:D ...amazing.. I just got home and checked my email not more than half an hour ago, sat down to call my kids and eat dinner, and haven't even had a chance to respond to your email Ken or to check my postal records to see when we mailed your order.

When I get a free moment tonight, I'll check to see what's going on with it.

<_< ...amazing.. I just got home and checked my email not more than half an hour ago, sat down to call my kids and eat dinner, and haven't even had a chance to respond to your email Ken or to check my postal records to see when we mailed your order.

When I get a free moment tonight, I'll check to see what's going on with it.

Sorry Brian, my posting on here wasn't actually meant to be a bad trader notice. I probably could have chosen better words for my topic title. As I stated above, I didn't know if you still used your "vfdecals" address and I couldn't get a PM to go through to you. I figured if I posted here, somewhat would speak up and give me the 411.

Let me know what you find.

Ken