tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet

i seriously wish someone would come out with a true T-37 injection kit in 1/48 scale. it's almost as much a shame as how long it took for the t-38 to come out, and that had to be a limited edition kit. I mean think about how many great pilots cut their teeth in the tweet and there's not a kit of it. it makes no sense to me.

i would love to build a good 37 for my brother-in-law, but there just isn't anything out there. :blink:

okay sorry.....i'll quit now.

Bill

I'm actually serious. I'm building an A-37B as part of the 90th FS GB and hopefully someone's got some pix of a Dragonfly in those markings.

Me too. And I wish someone else would post some Tweet pics here.

And I wish someone else would post some Tweet pics here.

There was a thread very similar to this back in RA a few months back. Most of the images I posted were found online (weren't mine), but any shots from DVIC could be posted and we can always link to shots on airliners.net.

Stop this Tweet thing, really... :pray:

Not a chance! :pray: In the late 1960s the 90th TFS was re-designated the 90th SOS (Special Operations Squadron) and they flew A-37B Dragonflies. They had previously flown the F-100 and in the early 1970s, the remained the 90th SOS but transitioned to the C-123 and MC-130 Combat Talon. As part of the 90th FS GB, I'm building both an A-37 and MC-130 in 90th SOS markings. So I'm glad this thread is running; hopefully someone will have a shot I can use.

Maybe i could build an Peruvian Tweet..? :pray:

There ya go!

What boxing does have Peruvian decals OOB, AM decals are a bit too big of a thing to me... :blink:

OOB? None to my knowledge. The 1:72 Academy kit's nice (at first glance it looks like it's scaled down from Monogram's A-37B); IIRC it comes in at least two boxings. The USAF boxing contains decals for a SEA-schemed USAF and ROKAF A-37Bs. The second boxing contains markings for the ROKAF demo team, The Black Eagles and an overall Gunship Gray OA-37B, 01289/OS, 19th TASS, 51st TFW, USAF, Osan AB Korea. The 1:48 Monogram kit contains markings for SEA-schemed USAF and VNAF A-37Bs. I haven't seen the 1:72 Hasegawa OA-37/A-37 kits.

Albatros Modelworks has released some cool decals that cover a plethora of A-37s (USAF, South Vietnam, Peru, Thailand, El Salvador, Ecuador, Chile, Uruguay, Honduras, Columbia, The Dominican Republic and Guatemala)

A-37-Dragonfly1%20.jpg

A-37-Dragonfly2.jpg

A-37-Dragonfly3.jpg

The decals are were made in both 1:48 and 1:72 scale and the 1:72 sheet is still in stock at Zotz Decals.