A freaking B-2 on departure from Offutt AFB, low and banking near my house... unfortunately didn't have a camera handy. It was pretty low, but still hard as crap to see at certain angles...

Cheers,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

On Saturday, we had a Kalitta cargo 727 drop in to KCLT.

JM_2013_01_19_N724CK_001-XL.jpg

Today, N104HR, a B727 operated by Paradigm Air, arrived on a charter with the NBA Houston Rockets for their Monday game against the Charlotte Bobcats.

JM_2013_01_20_N104HR_002-XL.jpg

JM_2013_01_20_N104HR_003-XL.jpg

It's not every day you see a pair of B727s parked together on the ramp.

JM_2013_01_20_N104HR_004-XL.jpg

:D/>, I had lunch at Williatown today and as was leaving the cafe a Boeing Wedgetail that had just landed was taxying back to the lines. My cameras were in the car so i didn't get to take any pics of it.

:cheers:/>,

Ross.

:thumbsup: nice ...

This is a cool thread to have up, interesting to hear what other folks are seeing in their neck of the woods.

I live and work right near NAS Pax River though, feels like I'd be cheating to post anything!

No no ..don't feel like that..there are few amongst this thread who either work near or pass by airports..so PLEASE post away.. :thumbsup:

It's not every day you see a pair of B727s parked together on the ramp.

JM_2013_01_20_N104HR_004-XL.jpg

Luckily I get to see this quite often around here, purilator and cargojet both send their 727's here. In fact until a couple of years ago when fedex also had a 727 here we'd get to see 3 at once but fedex replaced the 27 with a 57 which isn't too bad either lol. Sadly haven't been out lately so no pics but get to see the usual embraer's, airbus', and 737's fly overhead my home.

This flew over my house about 15mins ago. I live in Melbourne, Australia, and I've never seen something painted up like that. Any ideas?

IMGP2859.jpg

Chris (who's loving his 200mm lens!)

Hi Chris

It belongs to Pearl Aviation. the Aircraft is a Dornier 328 is operated by associate company Aero Rescue on behalf of the Australian Maritime Safety Authority

regards

Brendon

Luckily I get to see this quite often around here, purilator and cargojet both send their 727's here. In fact until a couple of years ago when fedex also had a 727 here we'd get to see 3 at once but fedex replaced the 27 with a 57 which isn't too bad either lol. Sadly haven't been out lately so no pics but get to see the usual embraer's, airbus', and 737's fly overhead my home.

Haha cool to see my aircraft in your spots (WJ 737/Kelowna Flightcraft 727)

FYI- purolator is all done by Flightcraft.

Haha cool to see my aircraft in your spots (WJ 737/Kelowna Flightcraft 727)

FYI- purolator is all done by Flightcraft.

Yeah I knew that lol Love seeing them they're one of my favs of the classics.

Hi all,

It has been a while since I post4ed anything in this thread. Partly as there wasn't much happening around here, and partly since I have been having Server issues with my site. Both issues are solved and here are a few I have taken here at CYOW!

first, A Private A320 that flew in members of the African Union for meetings with the Government

001.jpg

next we have a nice(ish) night take off shot of a CF-18 188935. The lighting around here for night shots is not the greatest. I can only get good shots when they taxi by slowly:

008.jpg

and finally, an AN-124 that came in to pick up a satellite the other week:

006.jpg

thanks for looking,

Sean

Edited by martin_sam_2000

Sean I love that night hornet shot.

well I finally got to use my 70-200 in anger for the first time. it is unbelievably sharp and fast. I cant wait till i get use it with a D800

DSC_1875.jpg

DSC_1855.jpg

DSC_1985.jpg

DSC_2187.jpg

DSC_2076.jpg

I learned to taxi on this airplane

DSC_2047.jpg

Swedish invasion at Offutt AFB... Came out of the commissary this morning to the sight of 8 JAS 39C Gripens sitting in row near base ops. Sweet sight. Unfortunately no camera on me. All had three tanks and Lightening pods. Tail numbers 249, 252. 254, 255, 264, 269, 278 and 282.

Cheers,

Dave