OK, so this was last week, I'm a little slow with all this heat. :thumbsup:

Hey, Moose135, I'm sorry, but I'm even slower. This was from June 25, 2008.

25-06-2008_AirBerlin_D-ALPH_landing.jpg

Air Berlin A330-223 landing at YVR. :worship: Hell, I'm still editing that batch of pictures. I took well over 200+ shots that day.

And, the Fedex plane...from March LAST YEAR!!!

2007-03-14_Fedex_Airbus_rs.jpg

Edited by The_Animal

We had a special visitor to our area today. I should be in a position to get some better shots later. Just thought I would share the two I managed to get. We were all excited, it was the first time many of us, me included, had ever seen Air Force One in person.

AF1001.jpg

That little black bump on the right of the pic is my helicopter.

AF1002.jpg

Steveo

Had an interesting morning. I went over to the Lockheed factory to check out some items on their surplus auction list (anyone need a band saw with a 36" throat? :doh: ). They happened to be giving the "dog and pony show" to a large group of investors today, so there was a nice display set up outside the factory building. There was a C-5M, C-130J, and an F-22 all shined up and arranged for a photo-op. They were supposed to have a P-3 as well but apparently it had some sort of trouble and didn't make it up from Jacksonville. An F-22 and F-16 did some flying too, doing several passes and some turnin' & burnin'. I would have liked to take some pics with my cellphone, but they're pretty strict about the no cameras thing so it would probably have been a bad idea to try.

:deadhorse1:

Had an interesting morning. I went over to the Lockheed factory to check out some items on their surplus auction list (anyone need a band saw with a 36" throat? :doh: ). They happened to be giving the "dog and pony show" to a large group of investors today, so there was a nice display set up outside the factory building. There was a C-5M, C-130J, and an F-22 all shined up and arranged for a photo-op. They were supposed to have a P-3 as well but apparently it had some sort of trouble and didn't make it up from Jacksonville. An F-22 and F-16 did some flying too, doing several passes and some turnin' & burnin'. I would have liked to take some pics with my cellphone, but they're pretty strict about the no cameras thing so it would probably have been a bad idea to try.

:deadhorse1:

I noticed some signs saying "Welcome US Aerospace Investors Day". That doesn't seem to make a whole lot of grammatical sense, but besides that man, every day is US Aerospace Investors Day! ;~)

everytime I walk out of my office I see some Eurofighters (espacially our two test beds ipa3 98+03 and ipa7 98+07). Furthermore some Tornados an Phantoms.

Sometimes our oldtimers are flying too: Bf 109, Bf 108, M 17, Me 163, Me 262 and Ha 200.

I am glad to work there in the Manching test-center. java script:add_smilie(":lol:","smid_50")

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to take some photos http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/style_...t/BANGHEAD2.jpg

Klaus

As I was headed up to Arizona with my friend early Wednesday morning, we accidentally took a wrong turn at the Palmdale/Lancaster area and ended up driving by the Lockheed Skunk Works facility. As we drove by, my friend saw two black spots in the distance, and asked "what are those flying around???". I had NO idea because they were so far away, I actually thought they were helos at first becasue of their odd shape, but as the got closer, I saw that they were two F-117 Nighthawks that had just taken off from Skunk Works. I couldn't believe my eyes, and the whole rest of the trip that I didn't have web access I doubted myself. No way could they have been. Moving too fast to be B-2s, but Nighthawks don't fly anymore. Then I get home and ran a Wikipedia on it, and apparently those are the last two operational Nighthawks, scheduled to be flown from Palmdale to Tonopah on Aug. 14. Talk about the highlight of the trip!

Edited by TomcatFanatic123

Nothing today...On MY way to interview a Prisoner yesterday Saw a bright yellow colored AIR AMBULANCE fly over as there was a RTC on the Motorway.

Today NOTHING as yet....but just saw Randy's thread on Indian FLANKERS so who cares what I see today...They ARE AWESOME Randy!!

HOLMES. :woot.gif:

Today? Unfortunately only wet and grey. Day before yesterday, two F-15s spent an hour or so doing touch and goes at FOE and yesterday a couple of B-2s that had departed FOE - swung out east of town, then came back across town climbing and headed west in trail.

Oh let's see..Yesterday will suffice

I saw an F-15C Eagle fly with an A-1 Skyraider, an F-15E Strike Eagle ground strike (demo), F/A-18F hi-speed pass and rolls at about 500 ft, CF-188A Hornet ground strike and passes at 500 ft, a CF-188B Hornet trainer cockpit, KC-10 Extender, KC-135R Stratotanker, C-17 Globemaster, C-130HS Hercules, the F-16C Fighting Falcons of the Thunderbirds, CT-114 Tutors of the Snowbirds, T-6 Texan, B-52H Stratofortress, and a P-51 Mustang.

Lots of jet exhaust to smell and engine sounds to fill me up for a year.

Saw 2 more A-10's and a Navy Trainer.....i think it was a T-28 but not sure. It was sitting at a really small airport......like an airport that usually only has Cessnas and stuff. Kinda unusual but cool.

Edited by F22guy

Hi all. I have had an intesting few days here at YOW!!!

today..I hear the sound of some screaming engines and step outside to see a First Air 727-200 doing missed aproacehs. got a few good shots on its second(or maybe third) pass

013.jpg

011.jpg

and the real kicker...heard a weird sound...saw a refueling probe pop out from beside the hanger(VERY odd sight) and instantly grabbed the camera and got some of this beaty..RAF VC-10!!!!

No idea why he was in town.

001.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

Sean

Was doing a prisoner transfer while driving east past CFB Trenton I saw my first Canadian CC-177 Globemaster coming in for a landing. BIG honking plane!!!!!

Then on the way back past Trenton again I saw a VERY smokey CC-130 with wing tanks taking off over me on the 401.