4x F-4f Phantom II ( :thumbsup: )

4x Rafalle

A whole bunch of F-16's

One Dassault Falcon

One AB-412

All this on a sunny afternoon near Leeuwarden airbase in the north of the Netherlands. For pictures, click on this link. Sadly, none of these photos were made by me.

Oh, and my first swallows of the season. They're back from warm and sunny Africa

Had a Herc go by today. Must've been either leaving Vandenberg or just passing over because he was way up there...usually when they're doing touch-n-goes, they are in the 1,000-1,500 ft. range. This one was MUCH higher.

Edited by TomcatFanatic123

4 F-15's have been buzzing my house all day today. Man, those things are loud.....but I'll take a free airshow any day. Also got to see an Antenov 225 bring in a G200 for repair Tuesday. I'm still amazed that those things can even get off the ground. Just goes to show that you can make a brick fly with enough power.

Well.. I saw the Instrument Panel of the As355 Twinstar when I flew it, then I saw the panel of the Bell 206 as I flew it... A deer, some rabbits, and a pack of 7 timberwolf. Believe it or not, I also spotted smoke from a fire, but then again I was out scanning a slash-pile that had been burned in december, and they anticipated it would still be on fire..

Altogether a good day!

Cheers

Winnie

Every few weeks i keep seeing a c-17 fly into birmingham airport (the uk one!) but always on sundays? seems abit strange as the main raf base they operate from is probably only less than 10 minutes flying time away i've also seen some vc-10's too, anyone know what there doing here? i'm not complaining there a beast and a treat to marvel at i get a good view as i live directly on the flight-path

i saw a b-17G, but it didnt land at the airport i work at. the winds were nasty so im hoping it return from the other airport soon and i get some pics for all the prop guys. i still have a few quick ones on my phone that i took the last time a b-17G stayed but i haven't uploaded them. ;)

A couple of OV-10's buzzing around early morning

with 2 UH-1H's Circling around a military installation(I live near one) in the afternoon.

last night was a C-130( I heard it)

:thumbsup: Today I saw something we only see once a year around here. A Tiger Moth racing a steam train. Each year Maitland plays host to Steamfest, a festival of steam locomotives, traction engines, steam rollers, stationary engines and cars as well as the Maitland model railway club who have taken over the old Maitland signal box. It's quite a weekend with a lot of displays and the steam vehicle parade. There are also petrol and diesel tractors,cars and old restored farm engines, some of which run on kerosene. Sorry, had to work this weekend, so no pics or video.

Next year's event is assured but no one yet knows about 2010. Attendances have been dropping over the years and it is costing more and more to bring the old steam locos such as 3801 and 3830 form their base south west of Sydney to Maitland each year. I certainly hope they can find some way to boost attendances and find estra finance to keep the festival going.

B),

Ross.

Saw our Police Force Helicopter....A Messerchmitt Bolkow Blohm BO 105 DBS4...Registration G-WYPA twice today..Once hovring over the Police station when I was out and about! And it has just circled past and flown over MY home....

BRILLIANT.....!!

HOLMES.... :banana:

p.s. An EASYJET plane has just flown ove the house on its way to the Local Airport.... :nanner:

Edited by HOLMES
Saw our Police Force Helicopter....A Messerchmitt Bolkow Blohm BO 105 DBS4...Registration G-WYPA twice today..

Once hovring over the Police station when I was out and about!

And it has just circled past and flown over MY home....

I think they're following you... :banana: