Nanchang CJ6A did a few passes but too far away to get any half decent pics.

Wayne

was it the white one again?? He was here a few days ago...circled out on the approach for 25 then did a low and over and headed out to CYND.

Sean

Sean

Sounds like the same one. Can't be to many of them around. Don't know who owns it,reg is C-FXMI. Confirmed at DoT site but ownership not given.

Wayne

there is three of them between gatineau and montreal on the quebec side. there is talk of them getting together to do an airshow routine. two of them were flying together at the last VIntage WIngs open house alst year.

Sean

didnt see it but heared take off a c-17 c-5. but did see a c-130 with weird shaped windows at the back of it. it flew right over the house and it remeinded me of a hurcane hunter but it didnt have what a normal hurcane hunter would have on it. and on friday a whole bunch of f-15s f-18s and a few blackhawks too a busy day coming out of hutner army air field and from ft steweart the last few days.

A (very) rare KC-135 over the house today (used to seeing mostly C-130s, and a few C-5's and -17's). Only made one pass, so I don't know if it's still out there on the transient ramp at Vandenberg or if it was dropping someone or something off and then headed home.

didnt see it but heared take off a c-17 c-5. but did see a c-130 with weird shaped windows at the back of it. it flew right over the house and it remeinded me of a hurcane hunter but it didnt have what a normal hurcane hunter would have on it. and on friday a whole bunch of f-15s f-18s and a few blackhawks too a busy day coming out of hutner army air field and from ft steweart the last few days.

I've been watching that action too out at the airport. We watched watched 4 f-15's yesterday flying in tight formation before doing a few touch and goes out here. My friend and I also watched an f-16 take off and shoot straight up in full afterburner over Crosswinds golf course. Probably gave the golfers a scare.

just 10 minutes ago, a very black Black Hawk and a Jet Ranger also painted black, flew over BWI, then they turned West. I could only make out the silouette even though they were no more than 1/4 mile away.

Shark

It's Convocation Ceremonies and Commissioning Parade for the latest graduating class at the Royal Military College today here in Kingston. Just had a low pass by a Herc ( nice low pass and then a beautiful tight turn up the Cataraqui River ), followed by a couple of sweet passes by Mike Potter's Spitfire XVI and Mustang IV!! I work at Fort Frontenac right across the river from RMC and had a front row seat. Lovely sounds!!

Cheers,

Richard

this morning had Paul allens Jenney & russian byplane fly over me on the way to Paine field, when i got there thay were allready in the hanger, also saw a Janet 737 over by the tower. BF GOODRICH must be doing some work on them

stuart

It's Convocation Ceremonies and Commissioning Parade for the latest graduating class at the Royal Military College today here in Kingston. Just had a low pass by a Herc ( nice low pass and then a beautiful tight turn up the Cataraqui River ), followed by a couple of sweet passes by Mike Potter's Spitfire XVI and Mustang IV!! I work at Fort Frontenac right across the river from RMC and had a front row seat. Lovely sounds!!

Cheers,

Richard

I saw the spit and mustang do a nice pass over CYOW after they came back form Kingston,

Finally got to see one of these birds today.

Saw the C-17 do a WONDERFUL combat takeoff after drooping off some boats here in Ottawa...

and tho it wasn't an aircraft,I got to see Burt Rutan speak at the Ottawa Flying Club's Wing's dinner on wed night. He is a very intelligent mand and quite the visionary.

Sean