Sukhoi parking only!

New Kazakh Su-27 anyone? :crying2:

More, more, more! Sideprofiles, paint call outs, decals! :yahoo:

Thanks for the photo! If more appears, I seriously have to think about doing my Heller kit with these markings.

NICE!!!!!!

Zmey - let's see more from your archive, you know you's got some more.

Mario, hook us up man. when i was in Uzbekistan i saw a lot of transports, sitting on the tarmac and even at a distance, they looked as big as the hangars. but i did not see any Flankers, i was told by a trusted friend that they store the Flankers elsewhere. let's see more pics of them.

any one building one of these? the front Kazakh is an UB i think? might be a 30, but can't tell. the Uzbek ones are plain Flanker C's, right?

Shark

the front Kazakh is an UB i think? might be a 30, but can't tell. the Uzbek ones are plain Flanker C's, right?

Shark

Bog Standard Su-27UB Flanker C - as per the Heller kit (or the Academy if you're not into 'Gentlemans Scale')

The Su-30 has an offset IRST in the windscreen - to make way for the IFR probe to port.

Ken

Indonesian Flankers

P1010380.jpg

Hey Alex, longtime no see, hope all is well.

For all, Alex is our resident Indonesia Flanker expert, he personally knows pilots and had had a front row seat from the time they were ordered to the time they arrived.

How about it my friend, do you have some more new unique pictures to share with us?

Shark

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first post here and I would like to share with you some nice pics of upgraded algerian Su-24 -MK2- ,coming freshly painted from NAPO.Note the interesting Blue/Sand scheme:

37acb42f8b96.jpg

493c5c1f6e44.jpg

c716052940a9.jpg

feb24b2d212d.jpg

4e9615c09546.jpg

f0ddde1a70a8.jpg

3846c3955d66.jpg

Edited by dawestsides

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Actually I came here searching for models of the Algerian Air Force,but I haven't found many.I have never build any model,but I think I got the inspiration now,and I'm thinking about doing a Fencer in this new camo.

Other pics,some details may be useful for Su-24 builders,hoping to see the first MK2 here:

f5a2841f8deb.jpg

312d336e9ef5.jpg

0705de3d0fa7.jpg

Russian instructors wearing AAF suits:

87d1cf36e67a.jpg

4a378d20f433.jpg

34e72667c564.jpg