Sukhoi parking only!

Nice photos Fiddler. I was in Radom wink.gif

Black Su-22 has been painted a few days before Air Show.

Aha, now, anyhow the potential of that black sukhoi scheme could have been amazing if they had a bit more time...

Thanks for the nice comment :jaw-dropping:

Edited by Fiddler
P.S. Speaking about Radom, that black Su-22's hog on the nose is nicked from the Arkansas ANG... so I think it could have been done with a little more imagination as you could see with that horse nose-art.

Enjoy!

Actually, that particular hog head is a common piece of clip art that you'll see in clip art catalogs frequently.

Not only was it used by the Arkansas air guard, it was used earlier than that as large tail art on a RAAF F-111 to celebrate the anniversary of number 6 Squadron.

Not to mention how many college or university sports teams, might have picked it out of a clip art catalog to silk screen onto their uniforms.

As for the hose on the other Su-22, it's dramatic but a horse with a flaming mane is also nothing really original. I remember growing up in the 70s when Chevy vans covered in airbrush art were a trend. Horses with flaming manes were a common motif.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here one of the Lipets flankers, landing at Colmar in 2006.

This was my first russian, and bang immediatly an Su-30 :worship: it was there together with a couple of UBs and a single seater. Celebrating Normandie-Niemen...

IMG_9911-editAPCS2_1200A-2.jpg

This was my first russian, and bang immediatly an Su-30 ;) it was there together with a couple of UBs and a single seater. Celebrating Normandie-Niemen...

IMG_9911-editAPCS2_1200A-2.jpg

STUNNING colors..WOW !!! That is SO NICE !!! :crying::pray:

This was my first russian, and bang immediatly an Su-30 :bandhead2: it was there together with a couple of UBs and a single seater. Celebrating Normandie-Niemen...

great shot Tom!

Technical flights after overhaul in Military Aviation Depot No. 2

very nice jacek

Didn't know the Poles still had the Fitter in active service - neat-O!

Ves :D

They sure do, but some of the squadrons have converted to their new F-16s. The Fitters are still flying from Miroslawiec and Swidwin.

Edited by Fiddler