Decal Survey 1/72 scale

The big yawning gap in my stash is decals for an Iranian P-3F, to go on the Hasegawa kit. I've been waiting patiently for twenty years, but still no luck (I have no hopes at all of finding the old Superscale sheet). A chap called Omar was thinking of producing some but it seems to have gone very quiet. I have no idea what sort of a market there might be (especially with the Axis of Evil and all) but I could guarantee you one sale if the price was anything less than extortionate ...

seán

With the recent release of the Hasegawa B-26 B/C followed by the B-26F/G I would love to see more decals for some of the different groups, Mark Styling has created some great illustrations of lots of the different B-26's from all the Bomb Groups.

Also I could never find the Buzz number/ lettering in the light British gray while searching for lettering when making my own decals for medium bpmbers. the lettering on the B-17/B-24 were of a larger scale.

Please contact me if someone decides to print decals for the B-26 I have lots of photos, and books for referance.

Don923(flyLo)

My 72nd decal wants are mostly for obscure kits, so I don't know how viable some of them would be. But since you're asking... here goes:

Beech C-54H

Nord 2501 Noratlas, any user

Canadair CL.215

Ju-52 Foreign users

Mirage IVa

Saab Lansen

Curtis P-6E Hawk

Douglas TBD-1 Devastator

Curtiss SBC-3/4 Helldiver

Curtiss P-36

Boeing F4B-4

Curtiss SOC-1/2/3 Seagull

Curtiss F11C-2 Bi-Plane

Boeing B-17B Bomber

Bristol Bulldog

Hawker Fury

All the best,

Tom Test

I would agree with YY and add any of the multi-engined (two or more) WW2 bombers, allied and axis. The nose art and markings for B-25s alone could comprise several sheets, although the Zotz sheet did a good job at variety across a good selection of versions of the plane. As mostly a 1/48th builder, I find that multi-engined stuff, especially bombers, are better space wise in 1/72nd, but have been disappointed to discover very few available sheets to cover any of these WW2 stalwartly aircraft.........

McL

at lest 1 P-47D Razorback OD/NG with full invasion stripes and some nose art, for example

from the 510th FG ("The Touch of Texas", "Raid Hot Mama" etc.), or the similar from the 78th FG.

Despite the plenty of decals for the P-47, none with full D-Day stripes (at lest known to me) are available so far.

Also:

Spifire Mk. VIII No. 152 Sqn. (black panther)

P-39/P-400 "Air A Cutie" (there is no chance any more to get Cutting Edge which is OOP and also not 100% accurate)

A-26 - at least 1 WWII option, preferably with the later style canopy as with the Italeri kit

F4U-1D VMF-312

P-61B with some colorful nose art

B-29 with some colorful nose art

Bf 109E JG 27 desert camo schemes

He 112 Romanian AF

I-16 type 24

Martin 167 (Maryland) Vichy AF (the options of the Azur kit are really disappointing)

Ju 86K Hungarian AF

P-63 used by Soviet AF against Japan

Fokker G.1 as in May 1940 (with orange triangles)

Edited by IS_