Revell Aquacolour

Ok so after quite a few years of only using Humbrol enamels I've got fed up with them, mainly because my family are complaining about the smell. So I have bought some Revell aqua colour paints off the internet. Im just wondering if I have made the right decision.

Thanks, Dan

I also have some of those. Didn't use them yet, though.

From what one reads, they're not bad, but not a revelation (no pun intended! :o ) either. As usual, some people have found different mixes that seem to work best.

Hi Dan, surely the order of things would be to ask before buying. Not that there is anything wrong with the paint, just there is more experience with Tamiya,Gunze and Xtracrylix and indeed more 'ready made' colours without mixing.

surely the order of things would be to ask before buying

Yeah I know sorry, just I can't wait to find out ,they might be coming in quite a while as well because of the postal strikes here, although I think they have stopped. Anyway thanks for the help guys.

Dan

They are not bad I have a few, the white and yellow cover very well.

If you are switching to acrylics there are others, xtracrylix are excellent, valejo Air are supposed to be good, and lifecolour is also excellent.

If you want a good place to get all of these by post shoot me a PM.

Julien