• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am planning to built (yeap...I know...not again), an F-22 from the bombing missions against Syria. Are there any pictures of the actual aircraft, serialnumbers/units...so modelling wise I am as accurate as I can be???

thanks!!!

I am planning to built (yeap...I know...not again), an F-22 from the bombing missions against Syria. Are there any pictures of the actual aircraft, serialnumbers/units...so modelling wise I am as accurate as I can be???

thanks!!!

Hi there,

I don't know if you saw my photo post from a couple of weeks ago from the 95th FS deployment to the UK, but from the seven airframes I photographed on the left hand side (from twelve deployed), two (04-4080 and 05-4086) carried either bomb or mission marks that were marked very faintly. I believe some of the other airframes were also marked. I can't be sure that they were Syrian mission markings but can't think what else they would be.

Links below if they are of any help.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=292785

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=292786

Gary

Well...well...Helooooo Gary!!!...I have seen your photos on Facebook and I have already copy them for future reference. Just to make clear that is all your fault that I am building a third F-22, the photo with the "bomb" marks on the side of the cockpit was my inspiration...thanks again Gary!!! :thumbsup:

A quick look in academy's decal sheet...hhhmmm ...I think I am going to have problems with decals for these particular aircraft...the TY code is there but not the relevant serial numbers...hhhmmmm

• 1 month later...