From last year's McGuire AFB AirExpo/Base Open House.

Hopefully the Raptor will be back for a demo this year and not just static!

Nice shots - I have almost the same in my collection. Did the little CAP kids chase you away from taking pictures of the aft end?

We are scheduled to see a Raptor demo at the Jones Beach Air Show (Long Island) on Memorial Day weekend.

I'll probably show up for that one too. That's where the family is at so, I always have an exucse to go there...

Drop me a line before you come - I should be all over the place shooting that weekend, and would be glad to meet up with another ARCer.

Nice shots - I have almost the same in my collection. Did the little CAP kids chase you away from taking pictures of the aft end?

We are scheduled to see a Raptor demo at the Jones Beach Air Show (Long Island) on Memorial Day weekend.

Yep, they had covers over the actual openings i believe, and the CAP people were standing in a row at the rear of the aircraft.

However, it looks like on here there are quite a few pictures of the actual exhausts...

Here are some Raptor shots from the March ARB 2008 show. Bad lighting from where I was, but still got a few decent ones.

1U8P3813.jpg

1U8P3893.jpg

1U8P3910.jpg

1U8P4055.jpg

And I saw these panels sticking up as it was taxiing, and don't recall seeing them opened up like that before:

1U8P3819.jpg

1U8P3820.jpg

1U8P3824.jpg

Edited by Ken Cartwright
And I saw these panels sticking up as it was taxiing, and don't recall seeing them opened up like that before:

1U8P3819.jpg

Ken, that's where R2 sits, he just wanted to peek out ... :thumbsup:

Nice shots, March is a difficult place to shoot ...

Gregg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a question for u picture posters. How do u post them...... ik u have to click the scenery button and put in the url but wen i do it says "sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed." How do i post them, they are being stored in a file in my computer. Thanks

Edited by F22guy