which to build  

25 members have voted

1. 1. f/a-18D or av8-b harrier plusII or PBJ

• f/a-18D
    • av8-B Harrier
    • pbj

o.k. these will be slow builds and will not finish in time(my two fav's) so with the help of everyone interested. should i start an av-8b harrier plus II(vma-223) or an f/a-18D(vmfa(aw)-242) or finally PBJ-1D (vmd-413)

Edited by marine4 ever

well it's the harrier squeeking by at 6 to5 against the hornet "D". Sorry patrick :D . so the build starts tonight! Oh, and Raz i'll be doing the 223 since you can't seem to finish anything maybe i'll finish before you. :doh:

Cheers

Dan

Which buno you doing? Maybe I'll be lucky and it won't be the same one....

besides, I offered you some free decals.

Otherwise.

Challenge Accepted

Bu. Nos. 165381 lo-viz. send me a pic of the decals you offered. maybe i'll change my mind. we could swap for something. perhaps a 1/48 scale PBJ resin hose nose.

I'm doing 165380 so it's all good. 2 birds from the same squadron is kinda cool anyway. =P

I'll finish my harrier before you finish yours, and the f3f also.

probably so i plan on taking time with this one. detail detail detail!!

Time. Like what, a week?

look smarty pants! it's gonna take longer than a week! eight days maybe :D i worked for 3.5 hours last night and all that was done was the sju-4 ejection seat and some small details on the pit. i'm gonna start a thread on this one later with pic's i think i'll have two(threads) since i honestly do not think i'll be done ny the end of this build.

Dan

Edited by marine4 ever