New Trumpeter Su-30 1/32

The other Su-30 operators - India & Malaysia - use the IAPO-designed variant with canards & TVC nozzles.

It is difficult to convert the MKK into an MKI or MKM - you would have to add canards, a new fin and TVC nozzles - but at least the offset IRST, IFR probe and twin-wheel nosegear are the same on both versions.

also have to remember that the Malaysian MKM got all those extra antenna (mainly on the spine and under the nose) that need to be scratchbuild (and we need a better picture of those antenna as well)

by the look of this, maybe i'll be getting my first 1/32 scale after all.

kuman

Owh no! More flankers!! I still have to finish the first one. It's on the pile now waiting to be finished somewhere in 2009. :lol: To many other nice things to do and build in 2008 :D

Ok, so the shape of the different incorrect parts look ok now, but to what price? > 125 euros? Well, I think I'll skip that one. Especially when everybody is going to update every single bit of detail.......pfff, no way dudes!! :blink:

I stashed everything that I have in my home in boxes and plan to build a single F18C of academy 1:32 just before I move in into my girlfriends house. Should be a nice 'last' model before the 'living apart together' life is over B)

Cheers!!

Laurens

• 1 year later...
The bright side, is with a little mix and match and some scratchbuilding, one can make an Su-37!! I'm all for that. :tumble:

- Brad :whistle:

You might as well use single seater to do that...that is because Su-37 is a single seater. No point of rebuilding basically an UB frame to a normal single seater one.

You might as well use single seater to do that...that is because Su-37 is a single seater. No point of rebuilding basically an UB frame to a normal single seater one.

I know. I was referencing such items as the tail fins, landing gear, IRST, etc. Do a bit of part swapping.

- Brad :(

• 2 weeks later...

Chris,

Yes place make some stuff to convert a Su-30mkk to a Su-30 (mkm). I have the box for the MKK but i like to built a MKM.

I think i am not the only one how want to make a differnt Flanker. The canard kit is on many Flanker builders on the wish list. So hear a words PLACE MAKE A CONVERSION KIT FOR A NEW FLANKER GENERATION. :worship:

GR.

ROGIER