F 18 C at 1/48..close of the end....!

tough...you're right in Ken......!!

but that's my fault...didn't want to wait till it's on his wheels......to see how it looks with all open....!

anyway...it's coming good !

Thanks for your comments !

Pat

yep....it is, all the nose section is so thinned that i've got little problem of wrapping.......hopefully not too much.....that's the problem when you mix resin/plastic in a small area.....

got a question, in form of a " poll"......i'm between two idea about the final coat of varnish, a matt or a satin ?

normally i'm more for a matt version....

Pat

• 4 weeks later...

ok, here's where i'm....still need to paint details as some metal parts; activators of the wheel wells; all the Nav lights to place ....and finally some different coats of varnish. Then finding a mirror and make the base for it !

Pat

stp63810.jpg

stp63811.jpg

stp63812.jpg

stp63813.jpg

stp63814.jpg

stp63815.jpg

stp63816.jpg

stp63817.jpg

thanks both of you, i'm pretty proud of it finally, oh it has its load of probems that the pics didn't show, it's also pretty fragile.........and not easy to move !

that was my first try to an " opened " bird.......i'll try that on another one...but not for now !!

Pat

forget to say, you can see with the pics of the front wheel bay, on the front panel you can se the resin on the edge of it....that's what happend when you paint the panels on the resin block...an then see that the way they attache the pieces isnt on the border...but partly over it....so you'll have to cut an erase....but then have part of the piece unpainted......that's the Aires view of the thing.....

so now i've got the retouch all of these things.....so funny !

Pat