From the Bollen Range, Fort Indiantown Gap, Pennsylvania. I plan to go back this year if it would only stop raining here.

WOW! I hope those photos win some kind of contest. The contrast of autumn colors and gray cammo are stunning! :banana:

So...Jake...has anyone mentioned to you how excited they are over your A-10 book? :banana:

Sig, is there any chance you might have high-res copies of those autumn pics? Actually, ANY of your Hog pics. I love the backgrounds and some of the dynamic angles you caught them at. They'd look spectacular as wallpapers or posters even...

David,

Those pictures with the autumn leaves in the background are some of the most beautiful shots I've ever seen. They looks even better with an A-10 in the frame. I bet it was even prettier in person.

That was on November 4th 2005, the very day, hour and minute the colors popped. I'm hoping to make a similar trip this year if the rain would only stop falling.

Cheers,

Dave

So...Jake...has anyone mentioned to you how excited they are over your A-10 book? <_<

Sig, is there any chance you might have high-res copies of those autumn pics? Actually, ANY of your Hog pics. I love the backgrounds and some of the dynamic angles you caught them at. They'd look spectacular as wallpapers or posters even...

I have some available at lulu.com . Once you get to the site, search using my name, David F. Brown, (not Sig Saur, that's the name of my handgun) and you should get some hits for downloadable images and hardcopy calendars. I also take requests. It's a piece of cake to download an image to/from Lulu.com.

Cheers,

Dave