Hi again,

Ken, you're ANG F-15 pics are always gorgeous, and I would love to shoot some ANG F-15s in decent light, from any State! The only chance I got a few years ago with some Louisiana birds at Lakenheath was spoilt by bad light. Here's a few more of my local jets from Lakenheath in the last week or so.

IMG_8735.jpg

IMG_8754.jpg

On the overshoot.

IMG_8740-1.jpg

Taken yesterday, this one shows a Sniper pod, which isn't that common while they're in the UK.

IMG_8526-2.jpg

Gary

Edited by gary1701
Hi again,

Ken, you're ANG F-15 pics are always gorgeous, and I would to shoot some ANG F-15s in decent light, from any State! The only chance I got a few years ago with some Louisiana birds at Lakenheath was spoilt by bad light. Here's a few more of my local jets from Lakenheath atken in the last week or so.

Gary

Gary - thanks for the kind words - trust me - I have lots of shots in lousy weather. These past 2 Fridays I have lucked out big time.

I really like your LN shots!

Hi again,

Ken, you're ANG F-15 pics are always gorgeous, and I would love to shoot some ANG F-15s in decent light, from any State! The only chance I got a few years ago with some Louisiana birds at Lakenheath was spoilt by bad light. Here's a few more of my local jets from Lakenheath in the last week or so.

IMG_8754.jpg

On the overshoot.

Taken yesterday, this one shows a Sniper pod, which isn't that common while they're in the UK.

Gary

What's up with the GIB, he looks as though he stands no more than 4'11" w/ elevator shoes!!, that or he's expecting a bird strike and ducking Big time!!!, BTW very fine pix

Edited by Angels49

Ken, nice shots of the Family Model ...

Gary, really nice seeing the LN Mudhen ...

What's up with the GIB, he looks as though he stands no more than 4'11" w/ elevator shoes!!, that or he's expecting a bird strike and ducking Big time!!!, BTW very fine pix

Clif, I'm thinking maybe the Wizzo is a "Girl in Back" in this instance ... :whistle:

Gregg

Edited by GreyGhost

Nice ken, Figure what the scoop is on the Names? For a wile there, thought possibly crew chief was under the Pilots name. Now seams they also have names on the right side?

Nice ken, Figure what the scoop is on the Names? For a wile there, thought possibly crew chief was under the Pilots name. Now seams they also have names on the right side?

thanks Wayne - the crew chief is under the pilot's name on the left side, and another crew is on the right. I assume it is an assistant crew chief. It was like that on their A-10s as well, and even the same placard shape from the A-10s

thanks Wayne - the crew chief is under the pilot's name on the left side, and another crew is on the right. I assume it is an assistant crew chief. It was like that on their A-10s as well, and even the same placard shape from the A-10s

I see, thanks.

Nice shot of the tails on the D.

With the old, domed antenna on a 78 D model, and on the left tail instead of the right. The right tail looks like it may have been shaved down, probably somebody got a little too enthusiastic on their areobrake.

Regards,

Murph

Great additions, Ken ...

Welcome Aboard, Carl, Glad to have you here ...

And nice shots too ...

Gregg

thanks Gregg

Nice shots Ken, what did you use that day?

thanks Andy - I used a combo of lens - before getting out on the grass, D80 with Sigma 100-300 f/4, on the grass D80 and Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 for flying and D50 with Nikon 18-70 for real close stuff

Nice shots Carl and welcome