only as it taxied by - names had been removed for their deployment and not added back

F-15C_850125_KBAF_3November2012_KenMiddleton_4x6_web_DSC_7068.jpg

Cool, that makes that part easier, Could you make out the shields on the intakes and tell what "city/town of" It has. From looking at far away pictures. Looks to have the 104th high vis shields on the tail and the "city/town of" has white back grounds.

Cool, that makes that part easier, Could you make out the shields on the intakes and tell what "city/town of" It has. From looking at far away pictures. Looks to have the 104th high vis shields on the tail and the "city/town of" has white back grounds.

left intake is high-vis ANG, right intake is high-vis ACC. Correct in both outside tails have high-vis 104th FW, inside of tails have white shadows on WESTFIELD, outside of tails do not have 104th FIGHTER WING text by red bands. "City of Westfield" is in white and Mass state shape has white shadow

Edited by Ken Middleton

left intake is high-vis ANG, right intake is high-vis ACC. Correct in both outside tails have high-vis 104th FW, inside of tails have white shadows on WESTFIELD, outside of tails do not have 104th FIGHTER WING text by red bands. "City of Westfield" is in white and Mass state shape has white shadow

Thanks bud.

:worship:

Cracking shots Ken!.....that first one is awesome.

Very,very nice indeed. :thumbsup:/>

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Ken,

Those are GORGEOUS.. :coolio:/> ..

I agree with Jeff the first one is quite Spectacular.

The dramatic backdrop in your photos makes the EAGLE look COOL!!

Thank you for sharing. :salute:/>

Beautiful shots, Ken and John ! :clap2:/>

Ken, I really like the "Aerodynamic Braking" shot in your last group ... :thumbsup2:/>

Thanks for sharing, Gents !

-Gregg

thanks a lot guys!

Once again a master of his craft shows us how it's done. If I could train my N-i-k-o-n to do the stuff Ken has his trained to do :woot.gif: ; I would take just as good as pics as he does. All he has to do is go some place and take the camera out and it knows what to do. Yup he has it that well trained... :whistle::rolleyes:

Ok Ken the last one will be on my desk top ASAP in other words as soon as I finish this post... :D . Could you do me a favor and train my camera, it won't listen to me :angry: ... :coolio: :D .

Ken,

From your last batch,

May I have your permission to use the first photo as MY desktop please, thank you :salute:/>

Oh nice addition to the collection :jaw-dropping:/>

thank you HOLMES! Yes, of course you have my permission

Once again a master of his craft shows us how it's done. If I could train my N-i-k-o-n to do the stuff Ken has his trained to do :woot.gif:/> ; I would take just as good as pics as he does. All he has to do is go some place and take the camera out and it knows what to do. Yup he has it that well trained... :whistle:/> :rolleyes:/>

Ok Ken the last one will be on my desk top ASAP in other words as soon as I finish this post... :D/> . Could you do me a favor and train my camera, it won't listen to me :angry:/> ... :coolio:/> :D/> .

thank you Clif! You are way too kind!

Gents,

Another batch from this evening, taken over the fence from a ladder this time rather than through it (but back a bit as the security guys tend to get upset if you put a ladder beside the fence!) as the last wave of the day came back and just caught the only sunlight of the day. All 494th E models including the OC's aircraft. No 493rd FS C's as the majority are at Nellis for Red Flag.

IMG_0528.jpg

Gary

Noticed that the 48th changed all the flagships/ billboards to this style of markings now.

Edited by Wayne S
  • 4 weeks later...