well i finally got my battery in this past weekend and i got some more work done on the f-8. its all closed up and ready for the paint booth today. the reason the canopy is all blacked out is i lost the i/p to the darn plane and i didnt notice till after i vacumed the carpet. i tore this room up 3 times looking for the i/p and no luck in finding it. so the canopy is blacked out to become a gate guard. i will save my decal sheet for another f-8 build later. i am going to use the kit deacls instead for this build. so here is just one little pic the gb the rest of the parts is primed and ready for the paint booth.so here is the pic i promsied and more to come in this thread :worship::yahoo::cheers:

313nm6w.jpg

Edited by GA.modeler
<...> ok what the heck did i doo wrong.

>Well, first of all, the second img of the img tag should read, with a "/ ". Next thing is the file, which should end with .jpg. Don't think jpj is a file format. Lastly, the URL is wrong. Typing it into a new browser - two tries both with a j and a g at the end - the browser will come up with "page not found". Hope this helps a bit.

Edited by ChernayaAkula

welll a little more progess on the crusader. i have primed all the following parts nose landing gear doors and main landing gear doors,flaps and slats have all been primed except the main wing. you know what you can teach an old man new tricks this was the first time i did cutt and paste. this should be in thae paint booth 2mrow.

nosegeardoors.jpg

mainwingass.jpg

maiinlandinggeardoors.jpg

slatsandflapsprimed.jpg

Edited by GA.modeler