Such outstanding photos!

I wish someone would make one in 1/32 scale, that would be wonderful.

Great pics Jeff, especially the first one.

Thanks Richter and Aggressor Supporter, glad you like them fellas. :wacko:

Jake, great pics of the Pod also!

Cheers,

Jeff.

Aawwww dude, i can remember 2 years ago i think when i arrived at richmond airshow a bit too late and the F-11 was doing his display i was on the wrong side of the airport (which ended up being the best seat in the house) he was doing his display right above our heads! on one pass he came past at what must have been just about stall speed just above our heads with the wings swept back, high AOA with the burners on, you could feel the heat off it!!!! the image will remain imprinted in my head forever.

• 3 weeks later...

:D, Hi benjo,

I had the privelege to be posted at Wagga in 1973 when a Pig came over on a circumnavigation flight of the Country. The whole base turned out to see it and we were treated to the first ever RAAF F-111 dump and burn display. It had us all gasping. Of course over the years it became an integral part of any display by a RAAF F-111. I sometimes wonder how many times this has been done and if the USAF ever also did it or was it only done by the RAAF.

:D,

Ross.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Can't believe the 'Pig' has been gone for almost 5 years now and yet still no decent kit that can do it justice! And Hase is still not reissuing their 1/72 kits! :bandhead2:/>

Totally agree with you there mate. I have plenty of of 1/72nd Hasegawa kits in the stash(all off Ebay mind you) But I mainly build in 1/48th. I have started to kit bash the Academy and HB kits but I am no where near satisfied with what its turning out like. Plus I don't have 100s of $ to start over and add a ton of aftermarket to the academy kit. :deadhorse1:

I want to do a nostalgia build of the old Revell kit that had the removable cockpit escape capsule. I want to scratch build an interior, but I am lacking any photos of the inside of the F-111 without the capsule. I've seen a good number of photos of the underside of the capsule, but next to nothing of the inside of the jet. Are there any photos of that out there?