Pat Miller aka STARFREAK of Kent UK!!!

Well guys,

I shipped a Mono F-100, BB Cockpit Set, 5 decal sheets to Pat Miller AKA STARFREAK on 07/02 at 9:24:53. Yes I have the receipt. We have gone from I'll send your Academy CH-53E/Aires F-14 set out tomorrow, it'll go out 1st of the wk, I promise I'll get it out , it's in my car, had to take a "Doctor ordered holiday" but I'll get it right out, girlfriend Kelly PMing me while Pat was in the hospital with broke legs from the car wreck, to 3 PMs with tracking that were never opened or read. Pat logged in on Sept. 24th. Never heard from him. This guy has said it all. Even got his "girlfriend" to lie for him. We got "vacations, car wrecks, girlfriends", to just refusing to answer anything. I even sent him a letter. His Address is:

Pat Miller

14 Quantock Close

Turnbridge Wells

Kent

TN2 3AF UK

Anybgody know this guy?

Somebody wanted to know what a "bad trader" is, I give you Pat Miller!!! Oh yeah, don't forget "Kelly the girlfriend".

Chuck

Thanks,

Well I don't feel like the "Lone Ranger'! Simon Love, Pat Miller, what's next? It's kinda sick how these scumbags set around and scheme to steal a kit. Kinda guess there's no such person as "Kelly the Girlfriend". He's probably signed on now under another name. As my old late fine friend from the UK once said, "one day you'll get yours, me old sod".

Chuck

Edited by otis252

Did a 192.com search, Pat Miller is dead, but a Simo love and a Patricia Miller live at that address

Electoral Roll 2007 Sign in or register and get credits to view full details

Full Details PATRICIA A MILLER 14 QUANTOCK CLOSE TUNBRIDGE WELLS XXX XXX

other occupants LAURA J LOVE, SIMON P LOVE

Electoral Roll 2002-2006 Sign in or register and get credits to view full details

Full Details PATRICIA A MILLER 14 QUANTOCK CLOSE TUNBRIDGE WELLS XXX XXX

other occupants LAURA J LOVE, SIMON P LOVE, JAMES R MILLER, ELAINE OLSINIA

2 results

Family Records (post-1984) Search pre-1984 family records for PAT MILLER

Births (0 matching records)

New search Sorry, no results found, please refine your search.

Marriages (0 matching records)

New search Sorry, no results found, please refine your search.

Deaths (1 - 2 matching records)

PAT MILLER Date of Birth Registration District Year of Registration Month of Registration

Well, isn't that interesting. Did a trade with a dead man, that's a first. Pat Miller, Patricia Miller, Simon Love all under one roof. Sounds like the whole thing was nothing but a fraud. There's probably other things going on besides a few stolen kits. Wonder if all this could be looked at by the authorities. Thanks Dave.

Chuck

Have we got any UK members here who live in the area could go round and explain to this guy what he needs to do?

Chuck is opne of the good guys and we have to keep this kind of thing off ARC.

Chuck, you could try going here: https://reportacrime.kent.police.uk/

You can report a crime online to the Kent Police, as far as I see it, this is fraud, obtaining goods by disception and using a dead persons Identity. The Kent Police might be interested.

Julien

Ermmm My name is Patricia Miller but i cut it short to Pat Geez i have contacted Chuck for FIX this mess and the kit will go to him. I am not gonna rip him off i let things slip and now everyone is on my damn case, as for Simon yes i know him HE IS MY DAMN SON, if he owes people i tell him to get in contact with them and fix his mess. One other thing I NEVER said i was MALE ever..

One other thing Dave Fleming do you mind NOT POSTING MY PERSONNAL STUFF ON A WORLD WIDE FORUM... ...

Edited by Starfreak
Ermmm My name is Patricia Miller but i cut it short to Pat Geez i have contacted Chuck for FIX this mess and the kit will go to him. I am not gonna rip him off i let things slip and now everyone is on my damn case, as for Simon yes i know him HE IS MY DAMN SON, if he owes people i tell him to get in contact with them and fix his mess. One other thing I NEVER said i was MALE ever..

One other thing Dave Fleming do you mind NOT POSTING MY PERSONNAL STUFF ON A WORLD WIDE FORUM... ...

Well, I'll see how this plays out then. You'll get my addy when I don't hear anything else from your son. I'll even accept the £40, not that I ever expect to recieve them from either of you.

How nice, mother and son having the same favourite USN squadron, makes one all misty-eyed.

:D

I guess the girlfriend PMing Chuck on your behalf while in the hospital recovering from broken legs confused everybody...

Look i have contacted Chuck and the damn kit will be in the post FIRST thing i even scan the receipt and post it here to prove to EVERYONE i kept my end of the deal.

As for my son i am NOT taking the blame for what he has done to Hatchet thats between them. But i have PM'ed him to get that sorted.

Just coz i like modeling as well everyone natually thinks i am Simon, you know what that really F***S me off. EVERYTHING i have said to Chuck has been the god damn truth. And to even clear my name i am gonna fix the mess with Hatchet to which my son has caused. I am not a bad person just got a little messed up over the last 4 months. All i want now is to fix all this mess so i can have a good time here modelling.

Edited by Starfreak

WOW,

Never expected all this. You guys are lovin' this, huh? I've been contacted by Patricia, not Kelly, not Pat, and not Simon, and given a tracking number on the kit to track it. We'll see! Pretty interesting turn of events. Must say that she said she was sorry, took responsibility and I guess mailed the kit. Stay tuned.

Chuck

Newest episode. Checked on the Royalmail.com website and something is on it's way with that tracking number. Maybe Patricia/Pat/Simon are getting things sorted out. Must admit, at least we got contact. Oh yeah Hatchet, don't forget my commission. LOL. Just kidding, glad things are working out and thank you Patricia. Stay tuned.

Chuck

Pat(ricia),

Looks like you share a lot in common with your son such as a favourite squadron (going by your avatar) and also the day and month of your birthdays :banana:. Spooky!

On that note; how is Simon? Please tell him I was asking after him as I used to talk to him quite frequently and for the record we had several perfect trades. Infact I was eyeing the F-8E he sent me just the other day. Cheers,

Ed

Whoever posted her details deserves my thanx.....well just in case the guys in UK report the offence of obtaining property by deception and also one of fraud by gaining a pecuniary advantage using means other than cheque.....This will BE A GREAT HELP to persons like ME who deal with fraud and deception amongst other things... So PAT MILLER I SUGGEST THAT YOU PAY THESE GUYS BACK OR SEND THEIR STUFF OVER IN THE USA AND UK( YES WE KNOW SOME ARE AWAITING FOR ONE TO TWO YEARS AFTER YOUR BAD LOT TOOK MONEY ETC)...other wise there may be a knock on the door Lovey!!!

That is off my chest now I can go back and do some other work....

p.s I dont care if you PAT MILLER are responsible or not but YOUR ADDRESS is used.. you will be done for aiding and abetting! Now go to it!!!!

:pray:

How many more persons have you duped and stolen from?

From a concerned

:D ( :pray:)

Ok everyone i owe is getting there goods and money, Chucks kit was posted on the 2/11/07, Martins (Hatchets) will be going out on the 9/11/07. I want to put an end to this as much as everyone else. So can we please give this a rest?? I am paying EVERYONE back so please enough of this. This is now between me and Chuck and Martin. I am making the effort to pay everyone back, i just wish everyone would give me the chance to do so, i have told everyone when i am sending the payment out. Can we stop till after the date??

No chance of me forgetting to send payment either as i have it written everywhere to remind me to do so.

Simon

Hey Guys,

I can only speak to my deal. I did my trade with Pat Miller, who the way I understand it, is Patricia Miller. Pat/Patricia, one in the same. I never heard of Simon Love until all this got started on Bad Trader, who is said to be Patricia's son. My kit/cockpit set was supposedly mailed on 11/02. The tracking number that was PMed to me verifies that something was sent that day and is heading across the Atlantic. I'll just have to wait until it arrives to see if it is coming to me. Those of you who have deals pending with Simon Love, I don't know what to tell you, other than what you have read here. It truly is a mess, but maybe things are getting sorted out. All I can say is, stay tuned.

Chuck