170th FS, IL ANG

F-51Mustang-1.jpg

That sir,is a nice pic!Love Air Guard 'Stangs!Still have my Indiana one half completed(yup,I should get it done,a few minor cockpit things to do and I close up the fuselage),just may pull it out this week and try and finish it up,I'm not all that great at NMF though.

Have any more pics like that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow! You sure had a great time that day! This is one of the best looking P-51s I've seen. I also like that picture in your signature. That's just epic! :woo:

Edited by Lancer512
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Some aircraft just look like they're already haulin' arse and they have yet to take off, Yup the Mustang is one of those, along with Spitfires, -109's, then there are those that look like they're in a bludgeoning mood, Jugs, Butcher birds, and Typhoons (original w/prop).......Thanx everyone for all the magnificent pix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Wel I just scrawled thru last 2 pages and there are some really HOT CLASSY Mustangs on show..

Thanks you gentlemen for sharing your photos with us . :D

Makes your Heart flutter seeing those SEXY DAMES... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Here are a few that I just remembered having in my stash.

I hope you like them.

Oh we definitely like them, those are some of the best shots I've seen, excellent refs for Mustang builds of almost any scale. Thanx mega...megaloads.