Impact Decals 48-002 VMCJ/VMAQ-2 Playboys

Hey Kevin, LOOKING GOOD !!! I have a quick question for you. Are these individually printed decals or are they printed like ALPS decals? Keep em coming !!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

All our decals are printed by Microscale so each decal is seperated.

Thanks to everyone for your support! :coolio:

Kevin

The CY and bunny markings are in the same size for both Phantom and Intruder?

The Intruder "CY" is a tiny bit larger but is at more of an angle so they appear to be the same. The Bunny logo is the same.

Hasegawa does make an RF-4B kit.

Thanks,don't worry about that.I just needed that info to complete an RF-4 with those markings in 72,I was not sure about dimensions cause I don't have good pictures.Going to use Italeri EA-6A decals for that :thumbsup:

Luigi

Edited by Mizar

I see a few other people have also received their decals. I just got my sheet in the mail. :pray:

UNFORTUNATELY, the LARGE (8 5/8" x 11 3/16") was sent in a large bubble envelope, which was mangled by the USPS. :thumbsup:

At least the RF-4B decals look okay, and shouldn't need liquid decal film, to repair the cracks.

STUPID USPS Gorillas!!! :yahoo:

Larry Engesath

Dan,

I think I can scrounge one or two up for ya <_<

Larry,

Your replacement will go out tomorrow. Unfortunately, the first batch of orders were shipped without the proper reinforcement in the envelope. :wacko: If anyone else receives a casualty of the USPS, let me know.

Thanks again for everyone's support,

Kevin

BTW our next two sheets are currently in the works. We are doin a little something for the prop guys as well as jets.

Larry,

Your replacement will go out tomorrow. Unfortunately, the first batch of orders were shipped without the proper reinforcement in the envelope. :wacko: If anyone else receives a casualty of the USPS, let me know.

Thanks again for everyone's support,

Kevin

BTW our next two sheets are currently in the works. We are doin a little something for the prop guys as well as jets.

Thanks Kevin,

That is really great service, before AND after the sale. <_<

Larry