This Has Been A Helluva Lot Of Fun, Guys

I just wanted to say that this has been the most friendly and enjoyable group build I have been in here at ARC. I am very glad I came across it, and joined in. I have met some great people and seen some spectacular modeling, mostly on subjects I would not have bothered to look at otherwise. I have also learned a good deal about Marine aviation. When I began this project, for instance, I had no idea the squadron operating the old Boeing in China was such a renowned and distinguished unit into the present day.

I want particularly to thank our moderating Sergeants for the time and work they put into this, and wish the best to them and all the rest of the you.

Happy modeling!

This was a great experience! I had a good time following all of the WIPs, and learned many nice things about the Corps and modelling...This was my first GB...I would never ever have finished my Panther wasn't it the drive and motivation the GB gave me.

Gentlemen, thank you!

Semper Fi.

Hello

It has been a great GB and I am very happy to meet nice people here. I discovered some decal manufacturers here with interesting Marine sheets in 1/72.

I have many other projects related to the Corps and I want to finish my two Cobras.

Remember when somebody is to visit Belleau Wood I live near and Champagne is not only made of battle fields.

Sincerely.

Patrick from the other side of the Atlantic.