Well, that is simply brilliant!!!!

My one hundred percent admiration goes to you, what an incredible talent you have there. :thumbsup:, i can't imagine the satisfaction you must get out of building a model up from scratch like that!

Excellent work.

Cheers,

Jeff.

Edited by Gambler

Hai,

Thanks for all kind of words, I’m really appreciate it. This is my first W.I.P here,I’m so proud you all like it.

This is just an experimental project that I’ve research for a few years. This one is among the best result that I’ve achieve so far.BTW,as always there are still have a lot rooms for improvement. :lol:

Yes, I really enjoyed during the progress, satisfactions just awesome. I have no regret.Thats will keep me busy to attempt a new technique and skills. :D

Shadowy one,yes RAAF 127 will be a good subject too but I’ve planed to built SAAB VIGGEN in 1/32 scale after this. I love this bird since I was started in this hobby.Hope can share the W.I.P with all former here.

F-111 is a nice aircraft,but that will be a tough one because of the swing wing.BTW,who know I might try some other day. Let me feel confident first, and I’ll think about it ok. B)

Madmike,Indeed,there are a lot of a nice trainer out there,and that will be just nice to built in 1/32 scale.In fact I’ve a plan to duplicate it so can be able to make in a several versions and markings.Wish me the best ok.

Ok guys see you on the next post.Have a nice day and thanks for spend sometimes in this thread. :D

HAPPY MODELING…. :banana: