F4D Phantom pics

I started in Feb. but finally got this one finished. I used the beautifull Avionics resin cockpit and new CE nozzles. I also removed the infamous and so called BDR patches that were all over the airframe. The rudder was also cut off and re-positioned. The only decals I could find for a Loran equipped jet were from AirDoc. A little thick but very nice.

Hope you like my Phantom.

100_0646.jpg

100_0616.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0456.jpg

100_0636.jpg

100_0623.jpg

100_0615.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jerry

:) WOW! Gorgeous Bird! One quick question?? Where did you get the Mavericks and launchers for it??

Thanks,

Michael

Thanks to all for the wonderfull comments, they are very much appreciated. Unfortunately, the seats are Navy style but they're what come with the Avionics set and don't bother me too much. The Mavs came out of the Academy Hornet kit and the launchers, modified a bit, came out of a Trumpeter A10 kit. I was fortunate to find several very nice photos of the actual aircraft.

1165442744.jpg

The jet looks pretty clean so I kept the weathering to a minimum. The panel line wash came out darker than I wanted but, I can live with it. Thanks again everyone for the kind words.

Jerry