1/48 trimaster Fw190 A-8

hi fellas, finished this bird last night thought i would share it here. as the topic title says, this is the trimaster 1/48 Fw190 A-8. this is a GREAT kit! nice engraved panels, molded well, white metal landing gear, PE detail galore, tubing for the cannons and pitot tube, just a really nice kit. the only gripe i have was the old wing root fit!! anyway, i finished her with MM enamels, weathered with an artist oil dark grey wash, some dry brushing, very little pastel, and some paint chipping with testors silver and a silver pencil. she's full of mistakes and there are plenty of missing parts that really tried my patience (PE bending issues). the visible seam on the leading edge of the wing cracked during the photo shoot so i just let it ride. the truth, i simply ran out of patience in some key areas(PE seat belts and other cockpit PE) and feel really luke warm towards the build. but, i still enjoy gazing at it on the shelf and thats all that counts. hope you enjoy. later.

100_3002.jpg

100_2996.jpg

100_3006.jpg

100_3001.jpg

100_2994.jpg

100_2986.jpg

100_2983.jpg

100_2978.jpg

Well it's about damn time you finish one! :lol:

Seriously though nice work, the paint work is beautiful and the weathering is very convincing.

but, i still enjoy gazing at it on the shelf and thats all that counts.

Amen! :thumbsup:

Edited by The Mikester