1/72 scale Sea Harrier FRS.2 kit??

Dmanton, if you want to have a silly argument with me, then please do it via PM as I'm nobody else wants to listen to it. Thanks. Apologies to the other users!

I don't want to have a silly argument with you. I want you to justify here, in public, and for everyone's benefit, just how you had the bare faced cheek to cast aspersions on a review you hadn't read about a model you don't have. If I felt my position was somehow indefensible then I too would run for the cover of PM. But you offended me by your inference, (are you suggesting I shouldn't be offended?) and then actually thought you'd climb out of the hole a little by relating your comments to the entire web site/forum involved, thereby exacerbating rather than mitigating your original offensive behaviour. Did you really think that I'd just think "Oh, he meant the web site, not the topic, that's alright then!", when that is, if possible even more offensive? You decided to cast aspersions on several thousand people rather than just me! And are still not posting any serious evidence to contradict my findings (or any evidence at all to be honest). I'm not sure if that's arrogant, indolent or ignorant, but I have my suspicions. Those grapes are still puckering your lips aren't they?

I'll leave it to the moderators to decide what and if they want to edit in this thread, it's not my site, it's Steve Bamford's and his word is law, and by extension so are his moderators. I respect that. But don't even think about trying to argue your position on via PM with me, I won't indulge you. You initiated this "argument" (thought, an argument should really have two persons with contrary positions, you have no demonstrable contrary position to my assertions so it's not really an argument is it?). But I'll wash my laundry in public in respect of your offensive behavior towards me, my opinions and a whole other forum of several thousand members you just can't STAND not having been worshipped at. Mine's not that dirty anyway.

Dmaanton I refer you to previous posts.

And I told you Mr Laming, in public or not all. You either say what you want on here for all to see or you cease altogether. All I'm asking for is evidence of your reasoning behind the besmirching of both myself and an entire forum. Your PM was deleted unread. Please post it here if it's that important or supports your theories, that would seem the proper thing to do. Or give it up as a bad do you were on a loser with from the first moment you put fingers to keyboard without engaging your brain first.

I repeat, NO PM's please.

I concur with Andre. I distinctively remember there were two versions of the Whirlybirds conversion. Ian, perhaps, as Andre suggested, you got the wrong version for your Esci kit? Or maybe it was a screw up in the packaging & they mislabeled the conversion set for the Hase one as for the Esci one?

That's just a thought. I haven't done the conversion myself so I can't really tell.

Not exactly the same, there were subtle differences - the packaging was for the ESCI kit. I've still got both a Whirlybirds and Heritage one in the stash. IIRC the Hasegawa fuselage is wider than the ESCI one anyway. The best FA2 conversion was the Saclecast one - Still got one of those, and keeping it!!