Ok thanks. If you haven't built the kit yet, fitting the canopy will be difficult. You may also find that the plates below the auxiliary air intakes won't be at the same level if you paste them where you supposed to.

• 2 months later...

Well I finally managed to get it finished. This must be one of the worst kits I have ever made. Fit was terrible, canopy was worse than that, many of the smaller parts were not usable, decals started to fall apart. I decided to build it gear up and paint over the cockpit due to the short commings.

Mig1.jpg

Mig2.jpg

Mig3.jpg

Mig4.jpg

Hope it looks OK

Julien

Edited by Julien (UK)
Well I finally managed to get it finished. This must be one of the worst kits I have ever made. Fit was terrible, canopy was worse than that, many of the smaller parts were not usable, decals started to fall apart. I decided to build it gear up and paint over the cockpit due to the short commings.

Hope it looks OK

Julien

Hey, no fair using old Matchbox stands! :woot.gif:

Nice, quick build. I have that kit in my stash, too. Thanks for the build warnings.

BTW, what paint did you use for the metal finish?

Larry

Hey, no fair using old Matchbox stands! :thumbsup:

Nice, quick build. I have that kit in my stash, too. Thanks for the build warnings.

BTW, what paint did you use for the metal finish?

Larry

Larry, is plain old humbrol silver No. 11

Cheers

Julien