Awesome build John!!! :worship:

I'd love to see more pics!

Maybe some outdoor lighting with a more 'neutral' background?

Perhaps a shot or two more prominently displaying the front end :whistle:

It's been a pleasure following your build...Congrats!

:worship:

Awesome build John!!! :worship:

I'd love to see more pics!

Maybe some outdoor lighting with a more 'neutral' background?

Perhaps a shot or two more prominently displaying the front end :)

It's been a pleasure following your build...Congrats!

:cheers:

There's a foot of snow outside, so outdoor lighting would be problematic at best :wacko: ! However, ask and ye shall receive: here are a couple of shots of the amazingly accurate ( :worship: ) front end that I'm going to use for my ARC article.

Thank you for all of your help Chris. The correction set and seamless make a BIG difference!

08.jpg

07.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey, Johnnymac, just thought I'd comment on the A-7. You've done a truly outstanding job. I have the E and D in my to do pile, I actually started the E but then discovered the Zactoman updates and have put it on hold until I can afford to get them. I've just spent about an hour and a half reading this whole article as I also have the Aires wheel bays and cockpits but decided, shock,horror, to close up the electronics bays. I have to say, I'm feeling alot more confident about being able to get mine looking good having read your article. Thanks again and good luck with your latest project.

Hey, Johnnymac, just thought I'd comment on the A-7. You've done a truly outstanding job. I have the E and D in my to do pile, I actually started the E but then discovered the Zactoman updates and have put it on hold until I can afford to get them. I've just spent about an hour and a half reading this whole article as I also have the Aires wheel bays and cockpits but decided, shock,horror, to close up the electronics bays. I have to say, I'm feeling alot more confident about being able to get mine looking good having read your article. Thanks again and good luck with your latest project.

Thanks David! Good luck with your D & E. You are wise to use the Zacto updates. They are well worth the money. I just had an article posted on ARC last week, and it has a few more photos of the finished kit. Here's the link if you're interested, and thanks again.

John

http://aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal8/730...Cormick/00.shtm

My oh my. She looks awesome! I love that camo and all your attention to details. The Zactos set really made a difference too.

I did my A-7E last year, also with a ton of resin from Aires and blackbox. Unfortunately the Zactos set wasn't available back then.

Cheers,

Terry

Edited by loftycomfort