I build model aircraft for hire. I have built helicopters for myself including a foto of one in the Fine Scale Modeling magazine annual, Great Scale Modeling of 2007 page 79 my KV107 JADSF. I also have fotos of other award winning copters attached.

What do you have in mind?

gregtarris@hotmail.com

t

does anyone on this forum build helicopter models for hire? if so would be interested to hire

thanks

cal

• 13 years later...

Hello friend!

I don't know if this option is suitable for you, but I hope that it will be useful for you. On https://engre.co/services/modeling/aerospace/ you will be able to find many different services for 3D modeling of aircraft and helicopters, including, I think. At least there is a large selection of various representatives of such services, so I think you can definitely find something suitable.
All the best and good luck to you!

55 minutes ago, HeavyArty said:

Holy dead thread revival.  You do realize his request was from 2007.  I bet he has found someone to build what he was looking for by now.

Sorry guys! I really was very inattentive and I regret it! Please don't be strict with me, be gentle 🙂

I didn't want to be thought badly of.