113th DCANG TFW Flagship F-4D

Guys, I don't know if I can be helped on this one, but its worth a shot! Looking for pictures of the 113th TFW wing commander F-4D(Hill II scheme) circa retirement 1990. I know there was a four color tail flash in addition to the red fin cap with stars inside however, I am not sure what those colors were or if they were always carried. Any help on this guys were be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Damn that was fast :D Dave, that's the one baabby :thumbsup: Jake said it exactly...YOUR THE TRUTH MAN!!!! Now I can move ahead with this Hase 1/48 Phantom build...and what a schweeet screen savers :D Hmmm, now I got to get some decals...damn I can't stop looking at this shot!

Edited by B-ONE27
Better watch it Jake, or I'll tell your next ride operators you don't think youre gonna fly in a "REAL" jet... :D

Jeff

My pilot is a former Phantom driver, so he'll understand!

hopefully..... :blink:

Great shots Dave, thanks again man. The 113th is the seed which was planted in my love for military aviation(modern jets) at the age of 10. I can still remember my first viewing: a two ship break over I95, with black smoke and a sound I will never forget. As a kid, its no wonder one would become a basketcase after seeing this! Over the years I would be treated to numerous free walk arounds on the DCANG flightline and rides to EOR-unfortunately for me, no camera...well trip down memory lane over.

Big ups Dave