Since we got started early with the forum this time, lets get started early with the Roll Call also! :)

Let us know where you're going from and what you *might* be bringing :coolio:

I'll start: I'll be heading down from NJ. I intend to bring one of my 1/32 jets (1/32 F-18C most likely), and some 1/48 aircraft (1/48 F-4G, F-15E, A-4F) and possibly another Revell 1/72 S-100 if it gets done.

:salute:

-=AW=-

Edited by AnthonyWan

I plan to be there. What am I bringing? Everything that will fit in my car (that hasn't won at Nationals, of course), and I can make multiple trips. <_<

Looking forward to seeing all you guys and gals out here next summer!

Lynn

Since we got started early with the forum this time, lets get started early with the Roll Call also! :)

Let us know where you're going from and what you *might* be bringing :blink:

I'll start: I'll be heading down from NJ. I intend to bring one of my 1/32 jets (1/32 F-18C most likely), and some 1/48 aircraft (1/48 F-4G, F-15E, A-4F) and possibly another Revell 1/72 S-100 if it gets done.

<_<

-=AW=-

Hey neighbor if the SWMBO permits i'll be coming too! :D What am i bringing? Lots of money, thats what im bringing. :yahoo:

Eric

Reservations made at the Doubletree. I will bring everything that my car will carry and then some. I'm sure there will be at least one Bf-109 and AH-1G Cobras.

The new Master Class Model Building DVD on Resin, Photo Etch and Vacuform Canopies will be released at the show. Of course we will be selling the original two titles as well and some unbuilt models from the personal collection for sale. Culling the herd as it were.

I'm terrible with names so please introduce, or reintroduce, yourself. I always wear a name tag so you'll know me. I'm the guy who looks like Brett Green but without that funny accent. LOL

See you there. It should be a blast.

Floyd

I'm going to try to make it and bring a few 1/3 2 F-4s and the 1/72 C-17 so that just about kills the room for any thing else :)

The good news my wife, son and I will have a free beach house to stay in for a week...The bad news the inlaws are the ones renting it and they will be there too. oh well can't win 'em all!

Jeff Adair

in Georgia

Edited by Jeff Adair

Well I can say right now I am going but I just have to get the money, passport and time off work. I am hoping the planets will all align so I can go. SWMBO has already been convinced to let me go. :monkeydance: Money is what I need. :thumbsup:

This will be my first Nationals.

Wayne

Edited by Quiddy

I'll be there; unsure if any individual entries will make it, but we are working on a chapter entry .... My main goals are, as always, meeting friends, catching a couple sessions, and judging ....

We have reservations at the HoJo's -- wifey wants her beach time -- and maybe while she's there I can sneak in more sacks of goodies from the vendor room ...

We're just down the road in Nags Head so this is a quick trip for us ...

John

HI Guys

I will be there but as I am coming from the U.K. I do not think I will be able to compete or bring anything. I am combining it with a family holiday and we are already booked. Looking forward to it and saving like mad!

John :banana:

HI Guys

I will be there but as I am coming from the U.K. I do not think I will be able to compete or bring anything. I am combining it with a family holiday and we are already booked. Looking forward to it and saving like mad!

John :worship:

Well I owe you a beer or two so I guess I'll be going too :cheers:

I'll be there....I pondered driving.....but that would take a solid week of driving each way. ;) Looks like I'll be flying.....which I would prefer to avoid.

Steve B

You drive = You can/will buy a carload of kits and stuff (this can be either a good or bad thing :lol:)

You fly = Much faster, probably fairly expensive also with gas prices as high as they are, you cannot buy as many kits, but you can sleep the whole way :D

Good to hear you'll make it this time Steve :D