Good to see that most of the NJ crew will be heading down :blink:

(And Joe...looking foward to seeing you at MosquitoCon in April :cheers:)

AW

I'll be there Anthony, you can count on it.

Just a question of what to build/bring...

still don't know if i'm coming, but starting my research of a cheap flight from Belgium and a room.....!

Pat

Go for it Patrick........it's a short trip for you compared to my journey. I checked the map and if I drive my car, it will take me 48 hours to drive one way. My wife suggested I fly. :blink:

whow.......48 hours...i like driving but at that point....the last time i made the Nats at Virginia a drove from Huntsville Alabama ....was funny as i was visiting and have the time to !

but it really missed me to be at the Nats !!

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

I am in...this is my first USA IPMS Nats.

My girlfirend will be coming too..She even is working on a few things to enter.!

I havent decided what to enter. But i need to finish my modeling room in the next month or so.

I look forward to meeting all you guys ..Finally,. Steve Filak, Brett Green, Mike Reeves, Mike Valdez etc..and the list goes on. I have dealt with you guys for years !

Here is one of my last creations (1/48 Smer Mig-17). I think I need to strip and redo the paint & markings.

000_3443.jpg

Steve

000_1904.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I and my wife, we plan to make a visit to the NATS this year. The trip will take a little bit time, from Turkey first to NY then Virginia.

I am also planning to bring some models (one of mine and some of my friends') just to have a part as modellers from Turkey.

Hope to see you all there with good stuffs.

Regards,

Arkut

I'll be there too, already put in for the weekend off. I don't have any aircraft in the works right now that will be finished by then, so I'll probably end up taking some emergency vehicles that are in the works.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I had arranged the vacation time off to go, but after the hotel flap, I may just pass this year. Don’t really feel like hunting around and paying the outrageous prices for regular hotel rooms in the area during that time of the year.

I thought it was just a case of confusion with the Doubletree and that there were still rooms available.